Hello there o/

Hello there everyone, just recently checked up on Eden Eternal to see if it was still running and saw recommendations to the Vendetta server instead of the main by quite a few people so I decided to hop on and see what's up with Eden Eternal now. Played for the entirety of the closed beta, had a blast, and even played a bit more with the release game but other stuff came up at the time and i sort of just forgot about the game ?

Hope things go well.

30 minutes ago, Hene404 said:

Hello there everyone, just recently checked up on Eden Eternal to see if it was still running and saw recommendations to the Vendetta server instead of the main by quite a few people so I decided to hop on and see what's up with Eden Eternal now. Played for the entirety of the closed beta, had a blast, and even played a bit more with the release game but other stuff came up at the time and i sort of just forgot about the game ?

Hope things go well.

hope that u have an good experience with vendetta 

and u are welcome to ask if theres something wrong or u need help to something

BTW remember to get ur gifts from the event page of EE Vendetta version(u get a free mount 50% speed)

On 6/8/2018 at 4:57 PM, Nayxa said:

~snip

Thanks for the welcome and the information, didn't know about the free mount and it makes moving around a lot easier. o/

On 6/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, NoRunNoGun said:

~snip

Thanks, am having a blast so far. o/