1 hour ago, Daddy said:

oo wasn't aware about IV. I've never actually tried to do that bug so if anyone wants to try for me gs or otherwise lol

kali bug jus for the speed of the skils not attack.

The glitch in IV was the same results of Kali where skill CD times were reduced and attack speed increased. The IV glitch for that purpose was solved when they removed the pool that caused them. Now the only buff IV gives is an attack power increase, but I don't think one can glitch with that. If the Kali bug increases speed of skills and reduces CD of skill times, then why not remove that and just let if have the attack increase. Nobody needs to have skill CD times reduced and attack speed increased anyway. If all hope of removing that glitch, players shouldn't be entering a BG with that glitch or be banned. Getting that glitch in the middle of a BG when a medic shows is different, but still those who know how to get it also know how to avoid them. A replacement of that skill could be to increase void pierce. ch-pierce, and def pierce maybe?

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

The glitch in IV was the same results of Kali where skill CD times were reduced and attack speed increased. The IV glitch for that purpose was solved when they removed the pool that caused them. Now the only buff IV gives is an attack power increase, but I don't think one can glitch with that. If the Kali bug increases speed of skills and reduces CD of skill times, then why not remove that and just let if have the attack increase. Nobody needs to have skill CD times reduced and attack speed increased anyway. If all hope of removing that glitch, players shouldn't be entering a BG with that glitch or be banned. Getting that glitch in the middle of a BG when a medic shows is different, but still those who know how to get it also know how to avoid them. A replacement of that skill could be to increase void pierce. ch-pierce, and def pierce maybe?

For the Kali bug, it's being tested so the attack speed buff is on the medic kali passive (the stats you gain when you enter mech) rather then it being an all around buff for everyone. -> Basically removing the chance of triggering the bug.

• Like 1

Wait... so medics will have endless atk speed kali buff as a passive on themself... aslong they in there mech?

Or is it only for the amount of time like it should be?

Otherwise dps Medics, with max atk , acc, crit buff and heal spam incoming x,D

testing on just kali passive not medic passive. so it ends when you leave. the kali bug doesnt affect the medic who casts it. we normally dont mention what were testing so dont be alarmed cus it might not even make it thru lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau said:

That would negate the class purpose, better make a PU, SE instead 🤣

But pu and se have not heal spam x,D

So if you want op buffs and heal spam and good dmg in the future, dps medic incoming x,D

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

testing on just kali passive not medic passive. so it ends when you leave. the kali bug doesnt affect the medic who casts it. we normally dont mention what were testing so dont be alarmed cus it might not even make it thru lol.

It ends when you leave, so yeah endless atk speed aslong you in kali mech ;)

I demand atk buff for whipper then, since even a medic out dmg us... what a strange world =p

So we can actually do some dmg in pve... or pvp in sacrifice for some stun or disable.

The only time a whipper can do some dmg is when in mech, whipper arkana mode hits like a baby.

No worries I am just teasing but then again those are actually facts o.O

Hope you fix hook and sinker atleast, more people get aware of that bug and exploit it.

The only thing whipper got going for them is decent tankness shields and CC.

But since a main part (hook and sinker) of the cc is buged and we do no dmg in that stun times in arkana 

even with ghost... set I might add...its somewhat trash.

Wha the point to stun someone for a long time when you cant even dmg them in that time.

You just drag out the fight forever... almost as "fun" as watching 2 medics ducking it out

quack , poke mini dmg, quack heal,quack , poke mini dmg, quack heal,quack , poke mini dmg, quack heal

quack , poke mini dmg, quack heal,quack , poke mini dmg, quack heal,quack , poke mini dmg, quack heal

opps timer did run out , gg nice duel x,D

But other topic aswell, since we also talked about bugs or things that are just overlooked and lame.

Fighting a punisher or medic in duels... why the hell there buffs effect you...

Giving you a unfair huge advantage since you gain there powers in the duel...

I am rambling here back and forth but those are all things that made me wonder and also

kind of anyoed in the games when those problems became obvious...

11 hours ago, Bikini said:

Kali needs that extra speed, it's unbearably slow without it and would be almost useless if taken away.

Not sure if it needs the kali buff or a replaced with an attack skill. Kali mech has only 3 attacks and then 4 other skills, the Kali buff, the AOE heal circle, another HP regen skill, and a teleport heal skill. Removing the Kali buff and make a faster attack skill that stuns/disables for it would be a bit more ideal don't you think?

ME in this patch is pretty decent you just need to remove the disable debuff on their survival skill and re scale stuffs so they become more versatile, adding a damage skill on ME is a big no no. Give them something that offers more utility for the team other than the 1 v 1 aspect of pvp. Anything that solves the kali bug problem will do

15 hours ago, Beau said:

ME in this patch is pretty decent you just need to remove the disable debuff on their survival skill and re scale stuffs so they become more versatile, adding a damage skill on ME is a big no no. Give them something that offers more utility for the team other than the 1 v 1 aspect of pvp. Anything that solves the kali bug problem will do

ME in this patch either is support Medic or self attack medic. The attack type medic is really easy to kill, the support medic is also easy to kill. The ME needs adjustments so that it isn't just a support medic and the medic isn't giving stats to players to make them too OP. The kali bug problem, I would suggest making it an AOE atk skill instead of an AOE speed boost. Maybe make it an AOE disable skill so that the Mech's slowness isn't that big of an issue. If you keep the same animation as the buff, then AOE would be a quick atk that would all them to use the other skills at their current speed. The only problem though is making the ME too OP, because DrDieLess, as squishy as he was, could kill players easily with his build.

since Kali bug is being solved can  we also  completely remove cp to fix mech bug, since at this point of the game you can stay in mech  with unlimited time might aswell just remove it, also  atk speed passive for cb 2 mech too slow 

3 hours ago, Emily said:

since Kali bug is being solved can  we also  completely remove cp to fix mech bug, since at this point of the game you can stay in mech  with unlimited time might aswell just remove it, also  atk speed passive for cb 2 mech too slow 

The CP isn't always the issue. I've had a full CP amount and still end up with a mech bug. Besides the fact that staying in your mech would make you pretty useless and that other things require CP to use like the utility skills and clusters.

Whats the point of giving ME and aoe attack, ME is supposed to be a Hard support and giving it something that doesnt fit its playstyle is awkward, its buffs is good as Ive said you cant have it all without sacrificing alot and ME without its survival skill is a dead ME

I would mainly say for farming and leveling. It’s pretty difficult to farm solo as medic especially when no1 wants to help medics do dungeons or level lol. i get it but our medic isn’t like other games as we have quite a bit more dps skills and buffs for it  just happens to be single target in a game with a small population. Altho imo I think the new medic changes will be enough to make it easier to be solo without so many aoes. 

Farming with a healer I never heard of any mmorpg with that kind of support, but you can do as you like as long as the medic can still do its purpose.

44 minutes ago, Daddy said:

I would mainly say for farming and leveling. It’s pretty difficult to farm solo as medic especially when no1 wants to help medics do dungeons or level lol. i get it but our medic isn’t like other games as we have quite a bit more dps skills and buffs for it  just happens to be single target in a game with a small population. Altho imo I think the new medic changes will be enough to make it easier to be solo without so many aoes. 

I think giving the medic some dps skills and force the game to not be so heavy on the MEs giving OP def and atk to others is a good idea. The fact that teaming with a medic anyway to farm a dungeon is worse than doing 10 runs solo. If a ME can be it's own farmer, then progress has been made for it as well as making it more suitable to be of some use in PvP than just repeating the same 2 skills over and over till the other side dies. My only suggestion of making the Kali buff from attack speed to an AoE disable was so the ME while in Mech can in some way defend itself. The idea wasn't give make it OP, just an "Oh you want to attack me well take that and die" or play keep away from the other person. 

Is there something that can be done for PU's Enfeeble skill as that skill is very slow in casting and also once casting is completed it makes the PU to go in standby mode/not letting to caste any other skill for like 1-2sec

Also, if you cast Enfeeble and then go mech and try to use mech stun, (including all other skills too) it bugs the skills as you can get 3x animation in 3 tries but skill wouldn't cast. Which obviously results is losing stun time and rotation messed all the times.

@Daddy @Vivi

• Like 1

yeah changing the animation. also the skill is getting a nice overhaul :)

edit: we cant fix the animation itself only change to another :/

not sure if i want to change the overkill animation since its same as enfeeble but changing enfeeble for sure

Edited by Daddy

52 minutes ago, Daddy said:

yeah changing the animation. also the skill is getting a nice overhaul :)

edit: we cant fix the animation itself only change to another :/

not sure if i want to change the overkill animation since its same as enfeeble but changing enfeeble for sure

Can you say which animation was chosen? I think I did suggest Lethal Blessing's animation but -shrug-

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

yeah changing the animation

Why to not bring something new and better as animation? maybe as we've got Suer and DV from other games we could get animations too, if it's reasonable and not a hustle.

Also Atomic Blast currently is a useless skill with it's charge time I tried having it but It sucks so hard that after 2 weeks of tests and failing to make it comply with any sort of build I could possibly think of I rejected it. Indeed no PU uses it. Also it stats to have quite good damage on Limeox's website (https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=11), however, it makes nearly no damage at all to any class, found  during tests. Spending so many points on it to get it and max it and yet so useless. Currently it's not imaginable making a build using this skill;

Will Limeox's website be updated with new skill trees?

The games coding is really poop. and they're really restricted as to what they can do. This was something brought up months ago regarding to CB as their animations are pretty.. poor

2 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Why to not bring something new and better as animation? maybe as we've got Suer and DV from other games we could get animations too, if it's reasonable and not a hustle.

That's not possible. That's like asking to change an apple to an orange. Skill animations are created and modeled around a character's bone and vertices. So to take one from Dragona, which the models are much much smaller then Sb's, you'd have a flailing set of spikes and broken bones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Also Atomic Blast currently is a useless skill with it's charge time I tried having it but It sucks so hard that after 2 weeks of tests and failing to make it comply with any sort of build I could possibly think of I rejected it. Indeed no PU uses it. Also it stats to have quite good damage on Limeox's website (https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=11), however, it makes nearly no damage at all to any class, found  during tests. Spending so many points on it to get it and max it and yet so useless. Currently it's not imaginable making a build using this skill;

Will Limeox's website be updated with new skill trees?

Atomic skills tend to all have the longest animations due to their damage. At least that's what I am seeing on the SW's skill tree. From slaughter, flare, and hack 'n slash are all atomic skills with drawn out animations.