grand fantasia ps? resuggestion

itsahqua

soo i think by this time we all know that the siwa project was a complete disaster in that every map u go to now is just a ghost town. how bout we revive the idea of the possibility of a private server? I'm pretty sure there are still people even on here willing to play the game with a decent sized community for its nostalgia and such. Sanctum and siwa rn to my knowledge are pretty inactive and everytime i want to play again the game just gets more and more depressing :(

• Like 1

Gonna have to get @Bash to speak his mind about this as the suggestion has continuously been brought up for the past months so we'e well aware it's much sought after by GF fans. I know he didn't want to or had time to do it before but currently I don't know where he stands about it and only he can say.

• Thanks 1

Hmm, I understand why Bash doesn't want to get into a new game aaaand yes, probably a VGN GF sv will be a success(I personally would love it xD), but we have to really stop this, Bash already talked about it and we can't just keep spaming the suggestion. Just wait, when Bash thinks that is already worth to introduce a new game he'll do it.

Actually I really want to take a look at the new classes, but I won't go to those shitty servers e.e

• Like 2

On 6/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, itsahqua said:

for sure haha. just wanted an update on the whole situation as i wanted to come back to gf as well, only to find out that both the servers were ded lol

I have watched some videos about the new classes and there were people 70-80 1 day after the released. xD 

21 hours ago, RavenSS said:

I have watched some videos about the new classes and there were people 70-80 1 day after the released. xD 

The new class is too broke. It dominates gf like how gm dominated ee when awaken classes first came out ?

• 6 months later...

have there been any news about this? the original EN version of grand fantasia is dying more and more every month due to aerias incapability to handle anything right. I dont want to annoy people since Im not the first one asking this, but Im really curious since me aswell as many others love the game, but lost the fun due to the way its managed and would love to see it beeing published by VGN.

7 minutes ago, Crazyworld365 said:

have there been any news about this? the original EN version of grand fantasia is dying more and more every month due to aerias incapability to handle anything right. I dont want to annoy people since Im not the first one asking this, but Im really curious since me aswell as many others love the game, but lost the fun due to the way its managed and would love to see it beeing published by VGN.

Dont necro posts, also the GMs have no intention of hosting games in this moment so the answer is surely NO so dont ask for it xD