My adventure into Boobland

On 7/7/2018 at 2:47 PM, althendar said:

@FilomenaI was checking around on both sides and the FKs didn't want anything to do with me. spent hours talking to myself lol then made one on RG side and suddenly people were talking. As much as I wanted to be FK (them colors yo) I didn't really feel wanted there so i went to the other side :/

depends on your time zone, i'm on UK gmt time afternoons on rg seem a lot of spanish and european during the day, can find me on fk side usually on Spherical but anyone with a "TopArkana" guild tag is me on fk side or with "Moo" tag on rg side have fun

Terry

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spherical said:

depends on your time zone, i'm on UK gmt time afternoons on rg seem a lot of spanish and european during the day, can find me on fk side usually on Spherical but anyone with a "TopArkana" guild tag is me on fk side or with "Moo" tag on rg side have fun

Terry

I dunno i spend alot of time on SB since i cant work anymore (back problems yo) i dunno i was on alot when i was fk for a few days the only person i got to talk to me was Sabin lol. Maybe my timing just sucks but I was thinking about making at least 2 fks once i finish my RGs so maybe I'll see you then :D

13 minutes ago, Spherical said:

if you know sabin your probably on usa time, i'm a bit of a nighthawk and float around with my sleeping pattern also not working other than being a game sage lol

sabin is euw time tho :S well more Egypt time zone 

well im in a US time zone but i usually play late nights because thats when my speed it better. My ISP out here is trash but I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have other options xDD

idk tho i don't even really have a time since my sleep schedule wanna be like hey you're not gonna sleep for 36 hours u better find something to do! *grinds forever in SB*

But for sure I planned on visiting the FK side again in the future I'll blow up shout when I do ;)