About downloading VSB

Che

Would it be actually better if instead of patch-to-install installer, change it to ready-to-play folder like the one that DrDieLess uploaded? Or can his download links just be linked in the downloads section too? I just noticed there's some that still has that stuck in patch problem so i wanted to suggest this for future new players who'll might have trouble with that.

• VGN GM
15 hours ago, Che said:

Would it be actually better if instead of patch-to-install installer, change it to ready-to-play folder like the one that DrDieLess uploaded? Or can his download links just be linked in the downloads section too? I just noticed there's some that still has that stuck in patch problem so i wanted to suggest this for future new players who'll might have trouble with that.

There shouldn't be any issues using the patcher, if someone can give me examples of the patcher not working so I can check why I'll be able to look into it.

1 hour ago, Bash said:

There shouldn't be any issues using the patcher, if someone can give me examples of the patcher not working so I can check why I'll be able to look into it.

It's actually like this one but I've seen you've replied there, thank you!