Sign in to follow this  
Daddy

Controversial Opinion

10k is pretty low, during 59 medic could get aprox. 12k but I guess since no helmets this cap it doesnt go much higher so yea, unless they slap a crit void buff on enchanting projectile CV is only good on DE until we get new helmets

36 minutes ago, coctanic36 said:

10k is pretty low, during 59 medic could get aprox. 12k but I guess since no helmets this cap it doesnt go much higher so yea, unless they slap a crit void buff on enchanting projectile CV is only good on DE until we get new helmets

ye its low but cv still barely made that much a dif in 59 cap. and even less before that. now with all this new stuff its pretty useless lol. DONT HOLD ON TO THE PAST EVERYONE

well, doing HP isn't really going to help and even doing Eva is only semi-quasi-useful. Crit-eva could sorta be useful, but you'd need to bump it to the near max, which I think is about 6k. So either CV or Crit-Eva are your two options.

Shoes give 1930 for Medic HP Stat Kappa shoes

Chip L2 is 500

Uni Lingerie is 125 each

R2 Uni jewels is 100 (i think)

Randoms for kappa is 100, or 150 for L60+

Title gives 200

I can't remember what else gives Crit-Eva atm

Edited by DrDieLess

Lol I’d choose Eva/cheva over crit Eva and crit void. Medic can get like 13k cheva and since most teams have PUs. Could still have like 9 k Eva which most people miss on anyways. Also hero sucks now so gotta do new things. Dis cap so interesting 

• Like 1

the only stat that doesn't suck against PUs is not getting hit

actually wanna hear a controversial opinion?  People still don't know how to play SB and build after all these years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GreatEsse said:

the only stat that doesn't suck against PUs is not getting hit

actually wanna hear a controversial opinion?  People still don't know how to play SB and build after all these years

Eva is pretty much you best luck.

13 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

You think Crit void sucks? Try running around with Ch-eva with players running around with ch-acc at 280%+. 18k won't do shit.

I doubt anyone but me is close to this much ch acc and that's only with a medic buff

Id recomend gettign arround 8k cv and rest focusing in crit eva for medics you get then arround 50% crit eva and a base pu crit rate is only 7k(they cant be in buffs 24/7)  so thats 20% of them critting 

• Like 1

Medic can barely get any crit Eva and 8k is useless for crit void. I’m telling this from experience y’all. I’ve never felt crit void did anything. Most people just like to ride the hype train and don’t think of doing anything dofferent which is why most people don’t know how to gear this cap or do a gud build.  

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Medic can barely get any crit Eva and 8k is useless for crit void. I’m telling this from experience y’all. I’ve never felt crit void did anything. Most people just like to ride the hype train and don’t think of doing anything dofferent which is why most people don’t know how to gear this cap or do a gud build.  

tbh cv caps out at 8k for lowering damage any good and you cna get 5k crit eva with that build  which is like only 2k less if youd go full crit eva max hp is water  evasion and ch evaion are decent but still they fall off 

the build i found would be

9 cv jewels + data chip lv 2

crit eva randoms + lingerie jewels + datachip lv 2

tank/hero  accesories

Edited by Doper

my best memory about punisher in 54 cap was a 18k crit damage with 14k crit void full buffed .

ty chantale

so yeah i guess crit void sucks or sucked cuz idk what look like the new cap

28 minutes ago, Thunderella said:

my best memory about punisher in 54 cap was a 18k crit damage with 14k crit void full buffed .

Thats because PU crit atk is on steroids and you cant garner enough crit void against them but it mitigates crits against other classes just fine, crit atk SE's will also break through the threshold of maxed crit void but not as hard as PU's. And im talking from a perspective of a medic with maxed crit void. This works for any X9 cap since you have helmets, thus crit void sucks in this patch since you're missing on a decent amount of crit reduction.

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

I’ve never felt crit void did anything.

The reason why you probably didn't feel crit void do anything is because most classes especially in open pvp where there's crit atk buffs from outside parties have their crit atk boosted high enough to just ignore your shitty amount of crit void. Try getting two chars, one with 1k crit void and one with 1k crit atk and if you get hit by a crit it will actually do less damage than if you get hit by the same attack and it doesn't crit. So you get the idea, if a PU has 30k crit atk or DE/SE have 24k ish in open pvp versus your crappy 10k crit void I one hundred percent trust you that you didnt feel anything but big hard crit hits raping your hit points.

43 minutes ago, Doper said:

cv caps out at 8k for lowering damage

Not to be mean Waldo, but you're high.