Uni Cstm in DS?

DrApple

9 hours ago, Filomena said:

Also make a portal for Acheron in Suer: it drops costumes, SarahConnor got one yesterday.

Doesn't Acheron cut off for those who are lvl 65? The way dungeons work The Acheron bosses shouldn't be above lvl 54 or 55 as DMHM is the next boss after for those who are lvl 59. But still for those who need the quest still should probably have away to enter it outside of Ellis, since it is right now the only dungeon locked for players who can't enter Ellis.

But Yes, please add uni costumes to the new dungeon.

I would love to have new cstm as uni ones. Like new style instead of bunny and sweet candy. Something cute would be awesome also and maybe add lv 60+ to it and new stats to go with new levels. If not i just want to be able to get uni cstm in DS cuz im missing a hat and like i cant get one atm . .-.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 9:55 AM, GoddessSand said:

Doesn't Acheron cut off for those who are lvl 65? The way dungeons work The Acheron bosses shouldn't be above lvl 54 or 55 as DMHM is the next boss after for those who are lvl 59. But still for those who need the quest still should probably have away to enter it outside of Ellis, since it is right now the only dungeon locked for players who can't enter Ellis.

But Yes, please add uni costumes to the new dungeon.

Mobs in Acheron are level 53 and 54. Sub bosses are level 54 and last boss is 55. So it's a good dungeon also for players level 63. And a 64 can still run it for last boss, it's pretty easy to reach.