Scarlet Blade old kappa gear

Larissa

3 hours ago, Larissa said:

yea, just wanted to ask, so another +12 narak then :c

I was thinking about this too. Maybe it's better to stay 59 and make a new alt for 65.

Sadly, level 59 is in a really bad range now, the lev 55 is a lot better. What to do?

• 3 weeks later...

@DrDieLess yea, I like the idea of making people work for their gear, but watching players enter lvl 60 cap under geared is brutal on those who worked hard only to get players way under geared for their level, besides some people just trade their gear over to an alt who can be more effective.

One issue I have about crafted gear are the accessories  that you can't destroy or trade so they end up sitting in your warehouse taking up space.

I say just make it tradeable, because unlike the lvl 50 to 54 gear having what is an endless supply of, the craftable gear is still pretty limited.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 10:50 AM, DrDieLess said:

Making crafting items tradeable is a pretty good step. People should work for their upgrades :P

why is it always the aim to make it hard for people?SB isn't new player friendly, can you imagine someone trying to solo spaceship Ignis vortex ,the hell Abyssal temple ect on + 7-8 rares and madfly?.SB dungeons are design in a way u need to get good gear first before u can farm the dungeon for gear.the game should be fun not frustrating.also throughout all the level caps why have just a few pieces of gear NT?60s seem to be back to trade-able.

• Like 1

@Precision You really need to be reading the patch notes....with the new upgradeable Kappa base gear that's in the game now :P

Idel now has a level 50 equipment box quest!

• Once you reach level 50, she will give you a full set of Kappa gear to assist in leveling up!
  • This quest can only be accepted from levels 50 - 59
  • The quest says for level 60, but it's intended to be for level 50s.

Edited by DrDieLess

• VGN GM
26 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

@Precision You really need to be reading the patch notes....with the new upgradeable Kappa base gear that's in the game now :P

• Once you reach level 50, she will give you a full set of Kappa gear to assist in leveling up!

And to add to what he said, unless I forgot to include these with the other base gear, they are also enchant-able up to +8 for the normal enchant stats unique kappa gear give.

32 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

it was a great effort except its stats seem worst than lvl 40 gear,also for the people who work so 'hard' to craft make their kappa +12 + accessories,i dont think its nice that they have to leave it on their warehouse,destroy it or use it as narak,even worst knowing these were supposed to be tradeable in the first place.

14 minutes ago, Vivi said:

And to add to what he said, unless I forgot to include these with the other base gear, they are also enchant-able up to +8 for the normal enchant stats unique kappa gear give.

well it seems i misunderstood the the new gear an their capabilities,my bad.But if we can get a response on the question on the topic,I and im sure others will greatly appreciate it.Thank You.

• VGN GM
1 minute ago, Precision said:

well it seems i misunderstood the the new gear an their capabilities,my bad.But if we can get a response on the question on the topic,I and im sure others will greatly appreciate it.Thank You.

Most likely within a level cap or 2 patches they'll be trade-able. Kinda once they're no longer a main component for the time being. If that makes any sense at all. Basically level 69 cap or whatever they might be made tradeable.

5 hours ago, Vivi said:

Most likely within a level cap or 2 patches they'll be trade-able. Kinda once they're no longer a main component for the time being. If that makes any sense at all. Basically level 69 cap or whatever they might be made tradeable.

Well, what about the suits for right now since we are moving into the new lvl 65 suits the kappa suits are removed and just sit in our inventory until somebody wants to make the sad method of salvaging them or using them as narak. It would be nice to sell them or move them over to other characters. 

Edit: Though I don't know why not to make them the Kappa suit, bangle, and Helmet that we farmed to create, not given free, to allow us to trade them if we can trade all other non-free gears including the lvl 60+ gears that we created with medals?

• Like 1