Replacing AK and/or Bunker

Norleras

Would it require source code to simply get rid of Bunker and/or AK all together and replace them with another copy of the other BGs like Siren and Turnpike?  We won't have to worry as much about the consequences of people switching sides, numbers would be more even, there is the option of Siren bosses dropping the 60s tier stuff, both are fairly large maps, short enough so it won't feel as much of a drag if it's a one sided battle, etc.

What is the viability of using BGs from the Suer/DV universe if there are any?

5 hours ago, Norleras said:

Well, feel something needs to be done, if replacing Bunker or AK is not possible.  I worry by doing nothing things won't get better, but worse. 

Of course this is, I admit, ranting out of frustration too.  Sorry.

Well there is the following issue

Can't add new Battlegrounds without them bugging out

Solutions

A: Steal them from lower levels and alternate

B: Steal 1 from lower levels and rotate them

C : Have no Bg for 60

As Vivi said in her patch note post we went for option B, since its the most fairest to other level caps 

and since we were fixing the other small/big priority issues first this has fallen a bit in the lower priority

''

There will be a change to how the battlegrounds currently work. Rather then just having 1 battleground for all the level cap, we will be rotating the battlegrounds bi-weekly to weekly between all of the current battlegrounds!

- This will take full effect within the coming months.

''

Edited by Doper

7 hours ago, Norleras said:

Would it require source code to simply get rid of Bunker and/or AK all together and replace them with another copy of the other BGs like Siren and Turnpike?  We won't have to worry as much about the consequences of people switching sides, numbers would be more even, there is the option of Siren bosses dropping the 60s tier stuff, both are fairly large maps, short enough so it won't feel as much of a drag if it's a one sided battle, etc.

What is the viability of using BGs from the Suer/DV universe if there are any?

It wouldnt require source to remove it  but ti would require source to add more battlegrounds/replace them but removing is a thing.

honestly its not an issue of the game itself that fk have less people this is more an issue of people not going to pvp (there are fk s online durign the pvp just allot dont go) also a Fc dident really ever help it most just causes the semi inactive pvpers to coem pvp again and the people that swapped to come to pvp too and just causes a faction balance swap

I'm on the fence regarding Faction Changes.  Oh well.

Thank you for getting back to this thread.  I'll continue doing as I've always done.  Accept the system for what it is and wait patiently for beneficial changes.

Feel free to close this topic.

• Thanks 1