For defense

• flat or % pvp def
  • flat or % pvp void
  • flat or % pvp ch def
  • flat or % pvp ch resist
  • flat or % move speed 
  • detect value
  • conceal value

Here are just some I can immediately think of. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rabbit said:

Interesting ! :D . The Heal bonus is quite reasonable and why not right medics need them, but for the conceal and detect I think we can't add them :) some classes will become to Over Powered if we add more values to there current base and buffs stats.

Here are some more crazy ideas haha. Not sure if its possible tho. Some of these could be made into new skillstones as well for more variety.

For attack:

• move speed debuff flat or %
  • dot damage flat or %
  • def, ch or void flat or % reduction
  • acc or ch acc reduction flat or %
  • a sort of eva/ch eva pierce or % chance for 100% hit both eva/ch eva together or separately (I know its a bit redundant with acc and ch acc stats but hey accuracy builds could be a thing)
  • skill lock %
  • deadmans debuff % for  few seconds

For defense

• dot damage reduction flat or %
  • % chance for 100% evasion both eva and ch eva (redundant, I know haha but an interesting build in conjunction with pure evasion)
  • % chance of 100% damage resist both physical and ch separately
  • % chance of activating conceal for all classes when hit
  • % chance of auto teleporting a few distance when running or giving chase like the sw and medic skill

new random stats that could be interesting have to make different builds could be :

Resistances (Gravity, Plasma,Voltage,Atomic and Particle) lowest random could be +1,4% Gravity Resist and highest +3,0% Gravity Resist and then there could be random that give all resists +1,4%~2,5%it could be useful have this because how much some classes decrease resistances with debuffs.

Movement Speed (Move SPD) lowest could be +1 Move SPD increase and highest +2 Move SPD increase.

Player Vs Player Void (PvP Void) it could good have this for counter part for PvP ATK, lowest could be +1,8% PvP Void and highest +2,7% PvP Void, note that this could be for +60lvl gears lowest and highest random, sure you notice they lower than PvP ATK(2,4 lowest and 3,6 highest) random stats but notice that PvP ATK only goes for 6 random slots(weapon, gloves and bangle) at max, so PvP Void could go on 8 random slots(KG,Shoes,Suit and Helmet), so PvP Void could have lower so they could get same amount when maxed all slots.

Reduced Physical Damage (Void) lowest could be +100 Void(1,0%) and highest +200 Void(2,0%), this could be pretty useful now that every dps classes have so high dmg thank to new ATK passive.

then lets talk about skill stones, for some current skill stones could good to have counter parts that buff you instead that it debuff target when use skills, for example:

Skill Stone [Exhaustion] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 7% chance to decrease the target's Move SPD by 25 for 5 seconds.
counter part >>>
Skill Stone [no name] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 7% chance to increase the User's Move SPD by 25 for 5 seconds.

Skill Stone [Destruction] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 10% chance to deal an additional 800 damage over time.
counter part >>>
Skill Stone [no name] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 10% chance to heal an additional 800 heatlh over time.

Skill Stone [Disturbance] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 3% chance to decrease the target's Ch-ACC by 100% for 3 seconds. 
counter part >>>
Skill Stone [no name] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 3% chance to increase the user's Ch-ACC by 100% for 3 seconds.

Skill Stone [Blindness] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 3% chance to decrease the target's ACC by 100% for 3 seconds.
counter part >>>
Skill Stone [no name] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 3% chance to increase the user's ACC by 100% for 3 seconds.

Skill Stone [Collapse] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 5% chance to decrease the target's DEF by 300 and Protection by 2000 for 3 seconds.
counter part >>>
Skill Stone [no name] This Skill can be added to a weapon, granting the weapon a 5% chance to increase the User's DEF by 300 and Protection by 2000 for 3 seconds.

i used rare Skill Stones as example in this but i am sure you get picture what im trying say with these.

• Like 1

AFAIK randoms can only offer an increase to one stat. Multiple stats aren't possible (e.g. all resists), and neither are any fancy effects.

If there are any new stats, the number of them should be kept low - the more randoms there are, the less likely it is that the ones you actually want turn up. So adding e.g. each individual resist is probably out of the question.

The two most straightforward stats to add are % PvP CH-ATK (red) and CH-EVA (green), I think. Both have similar existing physical randoms or even counter-stats on randoms (CH-ACC).

Movement Speed idk. The issue here is that the numbers have to be very low, so 2-3 max. So we potentially have 3 possible values which are evenly distributed, resulting in the maximum possible values with a high chance, unlike other randoms. Also difficult to put different numbers onto alpha/beta/gamma with such a restricted range.

Healing - possibly, although rather flat healing so we can have different values for alpha/beta/gamma randoms.

PvP Void/Resist - makes sense, I guess.

Skill stones are limited to add a debuff to any target hit with some chance, AFAIK. So they wouldn't be able to buff the user instead.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, limeox said:

Howbout new type of hexes for the new stats to increase chances of getting what you want and transfer some other stats from the old hexes to the new ones to balance it out. Maybe we can remove some less used stats like the sp randoms. Only weirdos use those haha. Seriously tho, sp and some other less desirable/used old stat could give way to the pvp ch% atk/ ch-eva/move speed/heal/void-resist etc

• 2 weeks later...

So, you do know the concern with introducing some of these new randoms would be right? 

PvP ch-atk% - most of your damage is going to come from your physical or critical and the ch-atk are only powerful when they get the added crit-atk with them too. Now, unless you are trying to bring the Ch damage up to par with the physical this becomes an interesting dilemma, but let me explain. This would force players to start entering BG's or other with two sets of gear otherwise a player will be at a high disadvantage against the player with two sets, like me, as compared to 1 and then it becomes a crap shoot as to if you are going to have a decent time against them or a continued death in two hits. 

Ch-eva - Oh how much I would love to increase my ch-eva so no stun will ever stop me, but do we really need to make certain players unstoppable? I have found that those with the ch-eva like me, will need and have players with high ch-acc, which when you increase your ch-acc your attacks are weaker.

Move speed - you already have players moving as fast or faster than people on bikes, are you going to say that to also increase the speed of bikes to counter those running in arkana mode that can then attack without needing to switch?

Heal - some medics can use this, but others it becomes a very OP skill especially when put on the CB, DE, WH, and the Right medic build. Not something I recommend.

Void-resist - tanks are pretty tanky already and already watching WH's and DE's running around killing players getting to the last person and surviving them or being able to live long enough for the ME or other players to show up and back them up.

Now, my current problem with the current Gamma Hexweaves is that they give stats far too low as a random. Though their max random is good, the min needs to be raised higher. Doesn't the alpha max still lower the than the beta min? In the case of the Gamma I am finding the min random is equal to the Beta min random, which I think shouldn't be the case. They said that the new gear should support the beta randoms, but it seems that the code prevents beta hexweaves on new gear but gives beta randoms on new gear. 

In my honest opinion, can we just let Vivi fix stuff before introducing new ideas for now? I am sure she hasn't even gotten through half of the repairs needed. That was the problem with Aeria, they never fixed stuff but kept introducing new broken stuff and people stopped playing because of how broken it got, just like we have a lot of broken stuff now. Now, if we introduce a new idea right now it would have to come out perfect, but the chances of there not being flaws is very unlikely so it would just add to the number of already needed repairs in the game. I say let's come back to this some other time when vivi can say, okay now let's tweak something new into the game, that way we don't break it any more right?

• 3 months later...