Tygress

FACTION CHANGE!!

Thats right baby, FACTION CHANGE! (FC) It needs to happen, for it has not happened in ages! 

I know some people will say that "Faction change doesn't fix anything blah blah..." OK fine, however...

Not because some people FC for whatever no good reason means that everyone is gonna FC for a no good reason. What about the people who want to FC for the good of all mankind? will the door be forever slammed in their faces because of the actions of people in the past for all we know are not here anymore?

There are people who want to FC right now because there is a significant imbalance in the game right now, as usual, there are too many bloody Royal Guards, this is happening at every cap, 29, 39, 49, sometimes 59, and at 65.

Now we have the argument that says "well the FKs are online in great numbers they just dont wanna fight..."  OK fine. This simply means that there is an imbalance in the amount of WILLING participants in the fights. Fact remains there is an imbalance.

The fear is that the unwilling participants now become willing thus shifting the imbalance to the other side. We have options mmk? we dont have to let everyone FC, we can say. Give me 4 good reasons why you wanna FC or in no less than 100 words, tell me why you should get FC.

That alone will filter out some of the BS FC, now the people who genuinely want to FC will find the time and the reasons to write their FC application properly. 

We can let a few people FC, if that doesnt change things we can let through a few more. I know this is work ontop of already existing work, however, I think that FC is an option worth exploring again, just a matter of HOW its done.

So to recap:

There is an imbalance; more RGs than FKs.

There are people who genuinely want to FC for the right reason

Filter the FC

Any decision made out of fear is almost always the wrong decision. -young don the sauce god 2018-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Faction change is always open. 

Make new character -> level to w/e cap you want = FC open 24/7

Theres no argument here :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

do you know what throw it open let the people go to fk side with no of any good reasson > then rg get unbalanced then  old fks joining back ofcourse of winning everything easy again throw fc to close and leave it like that :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tygress said:

That alone will filter out some of the BS FC, now the people who genuinely want to FC will find the time and the reasons to write their FC application properly. 

Where should we turn in our application?

4 hours ago, Spyro said:

do you know what throw it open let the people go to fk side with no of any good reasson > then rg get unbalanced then  old fks joining back ofcourse of winning everything easy again throw fc to close and leave it like that :)

what old fks? they're all gone. how long will it take for them to come back, a few months later for each old fk? lv 65 patch brought no old fks back just look at NB only 0-1 fk and AK.

• Thanks 1

This thread isn't saying that FC is opening. Just a talk about it. I've never believed FC would work. The few times that FC happened, it didnt work. I still think that it's just easier to make a toon on the other faction, which is been made far easier with tradeable craft items now.

Edited by DrDieLess

10 hours ago, Spyro said:

Whenever that happens, wait 1 month and open fc back to the other side.

It will never work until you take a full control over it in a proper way as it should be. FC is a critical part of  game, a very powerful tool which can lead a side to win and other to be destroyed, but you need to know how to use it properly, it's not a thing that you use once like making a code and then it keeps working like a thread repeating itself, but you need to have consistency on it, keep always an eye over the balance, and whenever required it has to be used again, with a frequency that the game is demanding. So far once FC was done everybody just kept in mind ''it's done, maybe the game will be more balanced'', without having any further follow up.

So far FC has just been used in a wrong way, leading the game to be destroyed.

On the other side it's really awesome to be able to FC, it just brings more motivation and reasons to play.

I personally don't see the point in FC. all it does is allow active pvpers on the currently stronger side change over to the weaker side so they can get some pvp in bg's, they aren't usually in it to help the weaker side, more so for their own personal gains....just my two cents, plus it's so easy to level up a toon on the other side these days, the amount of alt's proves this, and the players with high level alts on both sides usually play on whatever is the winning side for selfish reasons so, i don't think there is any need for fc

• Like 3

Eh fc worked a few times. Just some of the times. Like the first one. We’re really bad. But I wouldn’t use the first FC as an example cus that was just dumb letting 60 people switch. There’s one where I remember otp jakotsu and banana switched.  That was prob the best FC. No extra do cake back but we didn’t need them too. 3 was enough. FC is really delicate as in we should only move a small amount of people. Or just do 24/7. Pretty sure people will switch if they want to pvp. Just need some system in place where they can’t do it every hour for loott

21 minutes ago, Spherical said:

I personally don't see the point in FC. all it does is allow active pvpers on the currently stronger side change over to the weaker side so they can get some pvp in bg's, they aren't usually in it to help the weaker side, more so for their own personal gains....just my two cents, plus it's so easy to level up a toon on the other side these days, the amount of alt's proves this, and the players with high level alts on both sides usually play on whatever is the winning side for selfish reasons so, i don't think there is any need for fc

level up how so? do you support abusing bug/glitches in the game by suggesting the guild hall level glitch/bug? from level 30-59 wait every 3 hours for only 15 minutes of exp at soccer pitch? shout for hours for ellis/dmhm exp at level 50+ only to get no reply? 

6 hours ago, Zaktsu said:

what old fks? they're all gone. how long will it take for them to come back, a few months later for each old fk? lv 65 patch brought no old fks back just look at NB only 0-1 fk and AK.

as you noticed in the start most where active
rgs became stronger > fks quit playing
like every time in 59 cap was the same BS > few months rg win, few months fk win > its always the same stupid old song on repeat > dont blame the rg for playing blame the ones for quiting because rg became stronger > and dont tell me you guys dont have people for bunker and ak while there is a whole army online but dont bother to go > i dont even see you show up for it with 1 of your alts you could make the diffrence to for the fks ?

just try to get them play in bunker and ak maybe more pvp will go on to

Secret reveal time! You can jump a L30 to L50 pretty easily. Viledon and Amara are connected, so you can level a L30s toon in viledon, using a L60 in Amara. Also, secret spots in Ellis and Amara are connected, so you can level your L50 toon to L54 pretty quickly (did 50% in 20mins, so fast), and then DMH gives roughly 15% per run (doing it on my L58 WH) with a 1k booster.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Zaktsu said:

level up how so? do you support abusing bug/glitches in the game by suggesting the guild hall level glitch/bug? from level 30-59 wait every 3 hours for only 15 minutes of exp at soccer pitch? shout for hours for ellis/dmhm exp at level 50+ only to get no reply? 

never had to use the guild hall glitch on ANY of my toons, old school grinding, it really isn't all that hard considering i play solo most of the time

Edited by Spherical

8 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

Secret reveal time! You can jump a L30 to L50 pretty easily. Viledon and Amara are connected, so you can level a L30s toon in viledon, using a L60 in Amara. Also, secret spots in Ellis and Amara are connected, so you can level your L50 toon to L54 pretty quickly (did 50% in 20mins, so fast), and then DMH gives roughly 15% per run (doing it on my L58 WH) with a 1k booster.

@DrDieLess

68218489.jpg

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

as you noticed in the start most where active
rgs became stronger > fks quit playing
like every time in 59 cap was the same BS > few months rg win, few months fk win > its always the same stupid old song on repeat > dont blame the rg for playing blame the ones for quiting because rg became stronger > and dont tell me you guys dont have people for bunker and ak while there is a whole army online but dont bother to go > i dont even see you show up for it with 1 of your alts you could make the diffrence to for the fks ?

just try to get them play in bunker and ak maybe more pvp will go on to

people didnt quit because rg came stronger. you don't know that for a fact. people quit for other reasons too. do please show me a video of this army and add every FK total and see how pale in comparison it is to your army. and i dont go cuz last time i went i was the only one there, couldnt even get past gatekeeper

Who actually wants to come to FK? really? Also, I have characters in both sides, it wasn't hard to get both there as I just transferred gear from one character to the other as I upgraded so that it wasn't too far behind and then after I upgraded my main toon, my alt got new gear. Currently yes, it is at lvl 60 on the RG side due to exp farming is a pain solo because of the nerf that DMHM got with mobs and a lvl 60 player isn't allowed in DS, which leaves farming DV and back to 4 hours of grinding for 10% no thanks. But that is my RG toon and if we are talking about increasing FK numbers, maybe some players need to stop trolling or talking crap when they lose because nobody enjoys playing with people who say crap about them. Also, FK could do a lot less of telling players how to play their character when your character isn't the same. Though numbers after the lvl cap increased on both sides and are back down to where they were before. Janus is active, though AK and NB are RG dominated, but that's because if you play one side with the better hand you are more likely to get loot than fighting it out so nobody gets it, that's the failure of those for being unbalanced.

When players pvp right now it's out of delusions of grandeur to think you are hot stuff, not for killing bosses. I asked for players for leveling up those who are joining this cap and I got, there's pvp in Amara need more. Well, how do you expect to increase faction size if you don't help those in your faction to level up? It maybe just me, but wouldn't it serve better to level somebody over pointless pvp that doesn't result in a boss dying?

Things players could do to increase FK size. We have a few new medics right now, that are needed on the FK side wanting and waiting for somebody to form a pt and lvl them up. Try doing that as it could increase numbers. Be kind to people and stop thinking you are better than them, most of the reasons you are better is because your character needs a nerf and not because you are skilled. But for those just coming into the level cap, please don't speed level into it. You do need to get gear and not come in with rare or zeta gears and using rank 1 jewels. You will hate life being highly under geared right now and players find you coming in as a food.

The GM side can fix a few things. Quest for example are all bugged and rewards changed. Bosses in Amara need specialty items like ancient spanners and jewels. Exp gaining still needs to be improved for the solo players. ME's are going to be a pain to gain exp no matter what somebody does and if you make it easy for the ME's to level up solo then everybody else would have level'd to max cap within an hour.

The FC wouldn't be needed in my opinion if the game was fixed and players stop bad mouthing others when they start to lose or not do what you think they should.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2