lv 60 mech? cyberskin lv 60 /

BumpetyBoo

An additional effect for next set of Mechs?  

Epona: Mech version of Calming Essence that's actually good (Can remove it from the Arkana Form Skill Tree)?  Fire while cloaked and remain cloaked.

Athena: AoE Pull?

I'll leave it to the people who specialize with the other classes to expand on this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 3:43 AM, Filomena said:

Another little stuff missing in level 60 is a new Sit Chip. I ask if it can be added too.

Why do you need a new sit chip? My SW didn't increase in HP, SP, or CP this cap due to gear nerfs on those with the lack of being able to +12 gear for the +12 gear bonus. In fact my SW lost HP, SP, and CP amounts from this cap, so why do we need another sit chip?

On 7/25/2018 at 9:36 PM, BumpetyBoo said:

so when coming out both ? has new Effectz lv 60 mech? 

Lvl 60 is still too unbalanced I think to introduce this kind of gear.

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Why do you need a new sit chip? My SW didn't increase in HP, SP, or CP this cap due to gear nerfs on those with the lack of being able to +12 gear for the +12 gear bonus. In fact my SW lost HP, SP, and CP amounts from this cap, so why do we need another sit chip?

Just cause there are sit chips every 10 levels. And don't worry, when (if) skills will be fixed and class balanced, I'm sure also 60 tier will have +12 gears.

14 hours ago, Filomena said:

Just cause there are sit chips every 10 levels. And don't worry, when (if) skills will be fixed and class balanced, I'm sure also 60 tier will have +12 gears.

Vivi as well as some of the GSs have mentioned that the reason for them not releasing +12 gear allowance is due to their op stats, but they also made mention (at least Vivi) said that unique gears for 60+ might end up extinct due to creating another stage of gears beyond unique that making those +12 is even far more op. But we'll see what Vivi decides to do as she did state if the new stage of gears doesn't happen then she'll most likely release the +12 allowance for the lvl 60 cap gears.

• VGN GM
12 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Vivi as well as some of the GSs have mentioned that the reason for them not releasing +12 gear allowance is due to their op stats

It wasn't because of OP stats, but because I had plans of releasing something else should it work.

To be perfectly honest, it probably wont work so I'm just gonna outright say it. I had plans on releasing legendary gear later (a step above unique). The cap at +10 was there so that if the new gear was released as legendary as well, it wouldn't be a kick in the teeth to people who got it to +12.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...