Scrub Inbound

Rinko

Hello, I'm new here. Please excuse any scrub like comments, I'll learn eventually ^^.

I wasn't actually looking for this place when I found it. I was just lamenting the loss of a game I like. Only to learn that some internet people host it on there own sans publisher. ^^ Good on ya, I'm happy you guys are a thing. I hope I can find a way to fit in properly. I look forward to meeting people.

5 hours ago, Yumi said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, feel free to send in a ticket or make a thread for a GM/Support to see. :)

Yes ma'am! Though so fare everything is ticking like a clock. Then again its only been a few hours so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, Thy said:

Welcome to vendetta ~ Hope you enjoy your stay here. Any problem feel free to send me a message I will be around to help you :D

Thanks. Actually despite how people around here act they have all been very helpful. Especially that Die Less guy. He seem cool ^^.