New Vendetta Player, Old nostale player

Engrave

Hey everyone,

I'm an old time nostale player but recently decided to try Vendetta! The systems implemented look very cool. I understand that because the exp rate is 20x, that means many characters will get to reach endgame. I'm still deciding between Mage and Archer, I like both classes but I would like some feedback how each play out at level 95 and beyond in terms of PvE, as I don't know how well in this server or in general the classes play after 92.

I'm in NA West and would love to join an english-speaking fam if any would be kind enough to give me the hospitality!

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Engrave said:

Hey everyone,

I'm an old time nostale player but recently decided to try Vendetta! The systems implemented look very cool. I understand that because the exp rate is 20x, that means many characters will get to reach endgame. I'm still deciding between Mage and Archer, I like both classes but I would like some feedback how each play out at level 95 and beyond in terms of PvE, as I don't know how well in this server or in general the classes play after 92.

I'm in NA West and would love to join an english-speaking fam if any would be kind enough to give me the hospitality!

Thanks!

I hope that u enjoy your time here on vendetta, theres a lot of new stuff

Like that u can craft sp 7 and 8 from the npcs 

Theres trophies that increase your stats(u can get them by their respective raids)

Theres other rules here too, check them out and that 

Archer is an good choice, mage too 

They are both broken so choose your poison(if u know what i mean) 

If u have good equipment lv 92~93 then u can farm in act 5 and 6...

Theres also few guides about that so be sure to check that out too

If u have any question ask GSs or other people, and if u need to report make a ticket