xdaniel02x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hAlAMoR2nk&t=7s&ab_channel=AllGameS19x aquí les dejo un video explicando el en dónde se puede hacer esto y cómo: 3,  se utiliza para comprar capsulas donde las alpacas, donde puede tocar las piedras creo, si está seguro, ¿por qué? tengas mas% de drop, entre otros items variados lo mas recomendable es comprar las capsulas que cuesta 10 de alpaca point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xdaniel02x said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hAlAMoR2nk&t=7s&ab_channel=AllGameS19x aquí les dejo un video explicando el en dónde se puede hacer esto y cómo: 3,  se utiliza para comprar capsulas donde las alpacas, donde puede tocar las piedras creo, si está seguro, ¿por qué? tengas mas% de drop, entre otros items variados lo mas recomendable es comprar las capsulas que cuesta 10 de alpaca point. 

English or translate it, please

Exemple: hola me llamo...

Hi my name is .....

Nayxa Here is a video explaining where this can be done and how: 3, it is used to buy capsules where the alpacas, where you can touch the stones, I think, if you are sure, why? you have more% drop, among other varied items the most advisable thing is to buy the capsules that cost 10 of alpaca point.n_n

48 minutes ago, xdaniel02x said:

Nayxa Here is a video explaining where this can be done and how: 3, it is used to buy capsules where the alpacas, where you can touch the stones, I think, if you are sure, why? you have more% drop, among other varied items the most advisable thing is to buy the capsules that cost 10 of alpaca point.n_n

Much better ;)