Sign in to follow this  
Calamity Queen

Achievement suggestion.

Sorry for the bad english. :c

<3Well, i don't know how to start this post but i have a suggestion,
i w💓as thinking in how hard are the achievements to complete all, more after the lv90 achievements were installed,<3💓

Now my suggestion is, divide the achievements in normal and completed achievemens,
all the normal achievements will stay how they are right now, but adding new achievements like

1H Weapon Master
1H Weapon Master (Holy) or (Complete) or (Legendary).

For what, and what this new achievement will need to be gained?.

Simple, the new achievement will be to gain the possibility to move your achievements to other character,

via an item?, like the 95 all awk set. This can be only gained by completing all the 1 h weapon, 2 h weapon, set, etc, but,

ALL, for this the achievement will request you to craft all 1 handed weapon of lv 1-65, the golden ones too, but needed to be crafted,

for the armors, will need all the pieces of the armor, like
Wild charm (Light armor lv65)

Crown lv63 and brigandine lv63 and the previous ones to be earned.

Wild Charm Holy (Light armor lv65)

Crown lv63, brigandine lv63, belt lv63, gloves, lv63a and boots lv63 and the previous ones to be earned.

I think this would be great if it's possible, because this will make that the people want to complete the achievements to make others characters strong.

obviously if the achievement is lv 65, then the others character will need to be Lv65 or higher or it won't  can use the achievement.

if this is not possible well is a bit annoying because doing the same items again and again for other characters is ... well for me no make sense.

For end up this post i want to say thanks for the hard work of the GM's for making the game more playable in every patch you make, the game is going in the right way and it's soo funny to play, i'm soo gratefull with Vendetta for not abandoning this game, i will understand if this is not possible for any reason that the gm's cannot control. ❤️

~CalamityQueen.

• Like 1

I've kinda explained this is previous posts many of times but I feel like the achievement system should be limited to the character for various reasons, armors are slightly different because slowly but surely they will be phased out over the next couple of patches with new armors being added to the choice and I have some further ideas that may advance armors even further, not to mention unlike achievements which as long as you have the gold to complete them and the motivation to make a new character strong besides enchants you can pretty much do them all in the space of a couple hours. With armors you have to spends weeks endlessly grinding CCM and dungeons and trials to be able to complete them which is fine on your first character but doing it twice? Bit too annoying. Maybe for enchant achievements I might attempt something like this as that is the only one that requires more than just gold and time (and maybe world bosses? although I'm kinda against that too).

• Like 1

My idea was only for the weapon and armors, necklace and rings.
for the world bosses, trophy, enchant, gems, minning, farming, altar for my it's fine to be gained for every character,
besides if you want to be in the Rank, you will need to craft all the items again.
for that reason i thinked that is fair i guess, making all the weaponds and armors for have only that achievements tradeable in your own characters.

• Like 1

You need to think that in this may have and impact in that people that dont want to still playing, expanding the gameplay every time is good, i think you improve the game a lot, and i'm gratefull for that, but i really think this should be thinked again, you can add dificcult in other therms. for that reason i thinked on making all the golden weapons for not being soo easy, maybe make more expensive the golden craft of the weapons?, but well, this is only a suggestion, thanks for the answer. :3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

armors are slightly different because slowly but surely they will be phased out over the next couple of patches with new armors being added to the choice and I have some further ideas that may advance armors even further, not to mention unlike achievements which as long as you have the gold to complete them and the motivation to make a new character strong besides enchants you can pretty much do them all in the space of a couple hours. With armors you have to spends weeks endlessly grinding CCM and dungeons and trials to be able to complete them which is fine on your first character but doing it twice? Bit too annoying. Maybe for enchant achievements I might attempt something like this as that is the only one that requires more than just gold and time (and maybe world bosses? although I'm kinda against that too).

I can't wait for the armors/weapons Jordan! Please don't make it only crafting, because I don't know how to craft, lolxD. That's only my request... to be honest. I enjoy playing with random players getting armors and weapons even though I don't do much damage><. If its only crafting, please make a mini guide for it. I play alone and don't know the first steps on crafting. Thanks for your hard work Jordan:).

36 minutes ago, Calamity Queen said:

You need to think that in this may have and impact in that people that dont want to still playing, expanding the gameplay every time is good, i think you improve the game a lot, and i'm gratefull for that, but i really think this should be thinked again, you can add dificcult in other therms. for that reason i thinked on making all the golden weapons for not being soo easy, maybe make more expensive the golden craft of the weapons?, but well, this is only a suggestion, thanks for the answer. :3

Well there is going to be some newer changes upcoming that I cannot specify that will expand the game play and as my time is becoming a bit more free I will be much more available to bring out more frequent patches to keep adding to the game play. Also it will have very little impact on the game play performing changes like this as its just 1 less thing for people to do. If people wanted to play a new character then they would do it, you don't need to do all achievements just the couple that pertain to your specific class, no more than 30-40k to do these achievements which is a fair price to pay to setup a new character in my opinion.

P.S I know you said you wanted it for weapons, however, I was stating which achievements I feel would be a fair compromise to add to a system like this as they take a lot of time and work to earn compared to a bit of crafting and a bit of gold.

1 minute ago, impactiko said:

I can't wait for the armors Jordan! Please don't make it only crafting, because I don't know how to craft, lolxD. That's only my request... to be honest. I enjoy playing with random players getting armors and weapons even though I don't do much damage><

Working on it, this next patch will have gold sets then patch after we can look into possible awakens for them :)

• Like 2

Well i will wait for that, how i say, this is only a suggestion and you improved the game a lot.
Thanks for the answers Jordan. I have others suggestions to do in other aspects of the game but i think i will wait to the next patch to make that suggestions i dont want to bother you.