Newb in the House

Hi All,

well from the start as you can tell im making this thread which means im new so hi to the person reading this :D

Im new to the Server as of today and new to the games you provide, im here to try out Eden Eternal which ive played very very small amount of in aeria years ago but im looking for games to play idk whats good anymore and alot of the games i loved r shutin down or people arent making the PS for them anymore so here i am! :D...

If anyone has any good tips or good ideas for starting out in a game they never played for Eden let me know!.. but i hope to get to know alot of you guys and gals n make some new friends as i play ^_^

Id honestly kill for someone to bring a Legend of Edda PS back just saying ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thats my love right there xD

Welcome to VGN. Regardless of which game you want to play, you won't be disappointed. There is far more content than the official games ever had, with more being added on a regular basis. All of the games have a good guides section, which I always recommend people check out.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them.

Enjoy your time here! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Welcome to our community and hope you enjoy playing our game.

Thank you kindly for the welcome means alot :)

1 hour ago, DrDieLess said:

Welcome to VGN. Regardless of which game you want to play, you won't be disappointed. There is far more content than the official games ever had, with more being added on a regular basis. All of the games have a good guides section, which I always recommend people check out.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them.

Enjoy your time here! :)

Thanks for the welcome def means alot!. and thats great to hear! i like when PS can bring in more content then the officals prob y PSs can take over sometimes :P.. and ill be sure to def check that out!..

and i for sure wont ever hesitate :) and i think i will def enjoy my time here ^_^