60+ dog tags conversion

rabbit

I think 60+ dog tag conversion can be used to convert a different kind of medal like the proposed (but hopefully still possible to implement) legendary gears. I don't think converting them to the current pvp medals is a good idea since everyone who regularly plays will be able to complete a set in a few more months leading current pvp medals prices to plummet for casual players to get them gears. Or we can use them at the very least for converting into uni accessories or even level 60 mechs.

On 8/11/2018 at 10:38 PM, rabbit said:

I think 60+ dog tag conversion can be used to convert a different kind of medal like the proposed (but hopefully still possible to implement) legendary gears. I don't think converting them to the current pvp medals is a good idea since everyone who regularly plays will be able to complete a set in a few more months leading current pvp medals prices to plummet for casual players to get them gears. Or we can use them at the very least for converting into uni accessories or even level 60 mechs.

Already completed 2 sets for GoddessSand, Mar has knee guards and shoes while waiting to level her up for suit, and sexgoddess has knee guards and weapon. What we need is something for earrings and trinkets since the game is currently one sided for looting them.

• Like 1