Old to Scarlet Blade, but new to Vendetta

Sinya

Hi everyone!

Just two or three days ago I decided to play the game again, was disappointed that it had been shut down, but then was lucky to stumble upon Vendetta.

It's been several years since I've played the game, back then on the official servers. I always loved it, but the crowd was not to my liking so I quit after about a year. I hope to find some nice people here to team up with!

I'm looking for open- and mature-minded people (sorry muricans!! ;D) who have a great sense of humor that doesn't rely on insults or profanity, but instead of wit, and who know how to hold a conversation.

I like playing as healer or whipper equally much, but given that I just started I am very low level.

It'd be great if there are any people on new characters who'd want to hand out! I got characters on both sides and I have discord as well.

Drop a line if you wanna hand out and/or team up!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

Well, VGN offers a starter pack. You can get it by going to http://sb.vendettagn.com/ and click on Events on the top of the page.

Welcome back to SB. Tons of new stuff and much higher cap compared to what Aeria had. Make sure to read the guides for information and feel free to ask any questions.

never mind. problem solved. didn't load the website properly.

Ey welcome back to scarlet blade :D we're glad to have you!
If your on FK side my guild has been taking in people and helping them to lvl 50 so if your wanting some help with that give us a shout 
"RedKnight"

Hope you have fun in game~! and if you need anything let me or anyone from the staff know