Really old Vendetta user returning

Hell it's been about 5+ years now.. I used to play when Perfect World Vendetta was still on its first iteration before the assassins and shit.. like when you could triple glitch as BM and it'd make you a god among everyone else lol. Was really fun times and I've gone through a bit of an mmorpg hiatus. Finally coming back and there's no real mmo on the market right now to satisfy my desires figured I'd give vgn a shot again.

And no I doubt anyone would remember who I was even if I could tell you because I forgot myself exactly what name I used.. Plus I kept to myself and never really stood out- I just pvp'd quietly and left.

Going to be trying out Eden Eternal when I get the chance.

14 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Welcome back to VGN, anything you want to ask we are here to help you. 

@NoRunNoGun Well you said ask for help.. It's not super annoying but every time I open the Vendetta launcher it centers itself between both of my monitors instead of centering on my main monitor. Windows 10- is that a fixable thing? If not well not a problem at all just slightly tedious lol.

Welcome back and make your stay here good!

6 hours ago, dragolord9 said:

Well you said ask for help.. It's not super annoying but every time I open the Vendetta launcher it centers itself between both of my monitors instead of centering on my main monitor. Windows 10- is that a fixable thing? If not well not a problem at all just slightly tedious lol.

How do you have your two monitors configured? Do you have it separated as screen 1 and screen 2 or did you just lengthen the screen? If you want to be fixed only on a screen, you must put separate screens to have 1 and 2, so you can receive the focus depending on the screen you choose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • VGN GM
On 8/25/2018 at 7:58 PM, vainxsanity said:

Piggy-backing off this.. what did happen to Perfect World? Where'd it go?

Closed down. It just wasn't popular anymore so it wasn't viable to keep running. 1.7 (or whatever version the latest was at the time) was horribly broken with the addition of those cards, so people just hated it and we suffered for it. Nothing like a sin 1 shotting you with full R9 gear with just s rank cards!

1.3 just wasn't as popular and had some issues with the staff on that team as well that couldn't be recovered.