180 speed versions of 3 original sleipnirs

Che

It's pretty cool that black sleipnir is literally a direct copy of ebon sleipnir as I've tried to +7 it and even with its glow and etc. 

unknown.png

So may i suggest to have 180 speed version of Pearlflame Sleipnir, Ebon Sleipnir and Sleipnir (the yellow one)? It would be really great to have them! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, limeox said:

Grafting of bikes is actually being looked into. That'd allow you to make 180 speed versions of sleipnirs and such.

yes, i just need to beg vivi JUUUUST a bit more and she will let us have pretty fast bike >:D #nevergiveinneversurrender!

6 hours ago, limeox said:

Grafting of bikes is actually being looked into. That'd allow you to make 180 speed versions of sleipnirs and such.

Oh this can be a much cool idea!

Thank you! :D

8 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

Vivi had already said, a long while ago, that she has no plans to change the speed of existing bikes.

And here i am suggesting another different exact copy of those ' existing ' bikes just like I've posted above wherein Black and Ebon sleipnir are literally the same in terms of skin but just have different name and probably have different item ID's (so im pretty sure vivi can edit black sleipnir's speed at any speed she wants for example, while ebon still at 160)

This can be closed now, thank you! :D

• Like 1