Newbie to Eden Eternal and Vendetta

TreeSap

Hello, I am new to Eden Eternal and to Vendetta, I always knew about Eden Eternal but never played it. A couple of days ago I wanted to play it and instead of playing the official one from aeria games I came here instead, Mainly because I prefer Private Servers more. The server seems really nice and I love it so far. I am new to the game itself so I don't know much but I will do quests and level up.

I am currently playing as a Frog/Warrior on Channel 2, My level is 15. I accepted the rewards from the Event page and they are pretty cool. From my understanding I get a Permanent  Ostrich that increases my speed when I mount it and a lot of armor that is pretty powerful. Also a Dragon, The dragons looks awesome.

33 minutes ago, TreeSap said:

Hello, I am new to Eden Eternal and to Vendetta, I always knew about Eden Eternal but never played it. A couple of days ago I wanted to play it and instead of playing the official one from aeria games I came here instead, Mainly because I prefer Private Servers more. The server seems really nice and I love it so far. I am new to the game itself so I don't know much but I will do quests and level up.

I am currently playing as a Frog/Warrior on Channel 2, My level is 15. I accepted the rewards from the Event page and they are pretty cool. From my understanding I get a Permanent  Ostrich that increases my speed when I mount it and a lot of armor that is pretty powerful. Also a Dragon, The dragons looks awesome.

Well welcome to VGN, theres some content that are from other games too like Ostrich from AK(Aura Kingdom) 

If u want to lv up quickly go to dungeons and beat them or do quests, to get some weapons and trophies to increase or deal damage or other stuff , u can switch between classes although u will need to some by class level, like magician at lv 35 to get illusionist for exemple

If u want u can go for quests and complete them or beating 12 a dungeon if u want 

Theres many ways to play the game, but u decide what u do ^_^

If anything you are free to ask GSs or people , they are super friendly overall

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Juuno said:

Hello, to answer you, Yes our server is available in all regions. And for the difference between the Aeria version,
We've got all the classes awake,
Cap lvl is lv 120
We have new exclusive Vendetta map and Cosmetics,
A rebalancing of the classes (Awaken),
We don't have battle mounts, or Mana infusions. And most importantly, we have staff members who actually take care of our server and we always have new content, for more details, you can look at our Patch note.

Also closing this topic, if you have further questions you can create a new post.