TreeSap

Newbie to Eden Eternal and Vendetta

Hello, I am new to Eden Eternal and to Vendetta, I always knew about Eden Eternal but never played it. A couple of days ago I wanted to play it and instead of playing the official one from aeria games I came here instead, Mainly because I prefer Private Servers more. The server seems really nice and I love it so far. I am new to the game itself so I don't know much but I will do quests and level up.

I am currently playing as a Frog/Warrior on Channel 2, My level is 15. I accepted the rewards from the Event page and they are pretty cool. From my understanding I get a Permanent  Ostrich that increases my speed when I mount it and a lot of armor that is pretty powerful. Also a Dragon, The dragons looks awesome.

33 minutes ago, TreeSap said:

Hello, I am new to Eden Eternal and to Vendetta, I always knew about Eden Eternal but never played it. A couple of days ago I wanted to play it and instead of playing the official one from aeria games I came here instead, Mainly because I prefer Private Servers more. The server seems really nice and I love it so far. I am new to the game itself so I don't know much but I will do quests and level up.

I am currently playing as a Frog/Warrior on Channel 2, My level is 15. I accepted the rewards from the Event page and they are pretty cool. From my understanding I get a Permanent  Ostrich that increases my speed when I mount it and a lot of armor that is pretty powerful. Also a Dragon, The dragons looks awesome.

Well welcome to VGN, theres some content that are from other games too like Ostrich from AK(Aura Kingdom) 

If u want to lv up quickly go to dungeons and beat them or do quests, to get some weapons and trophies to increase or deal damage or other stuff , u can switch between classes although u will need to some by class level, like magician at lv 35 to get illusionist for exemple

If u want u can go for quests and complete them or beating 12 a dungeon if u want 

Theres many ways to play the game, but u decide what u do ^_^

If anything you are free to ask GSs or people , they are super friendly overall

• Like 1