Che

GoddessSand

@Che and a suggestion to all I think to help is to stop closing posts when you make a suggestion. Some people would like to comment on the topic and closing the post prevents that and creating a new post on the same topic is frowned upon. So, it's helpful to not close a post for the community if you only get the answer from one person. Let the community have their thoughts on the matter.

@GoddessSand Well I'm so sorry about this.

But then there's already a solid answer (which are the alternatives to the suggestion or why they can't do that) to the ones I've suggested so me as the topic starter of those suggestions would just like to ask any GS to close the topic instead as i don't see any more point in adding more to it.

P.S

you don't even have to create a topic exclusively for me, there's a very nice private messaging they have on this forums :/

2 minutes ago, Che said:

@GoddessSand Well I'm so sorry about this.

But then there's already a solid answer (which are the alternatives to the suggestion or why they can't do that) to the ones I've suggested so me as the topic starter would just like to ask any GS to close the topic instead as i don't see any more point in adding more to it.

P.S

you don't even have to create a topic exclusively for me, there's a very nice private messaging they have on this forums :/

GS's don't know everything just like when others (I myself included) suggested increasing the number of janus BGs for lvl 60, the GS said that it couldn't be done and then Vivi did it. GM's can look into things more and the community can add to your thought (which is what I was wanting to do). Though you might think the suggestion was answered, it was not really discussed as the community would like to also add input as to if we all agree with you or not as well as closing the post the GM's (though they can open it I believe but might not) didn't really respond and they have final say if something is worth checking or not.

To make a point about both post you made on the bikes, though they could have been just 1 whole post because it was continuing the discussion on grafting bikes to make 180 speed bikes that normally are identified as 140 or 160 speed. Which I was going to add that should they implement the concept of grafting bikes from both Davidson as well as other AP bike to still allow those bikes to be fully tradeable and not make them NT so they would need to check it before hand before making it released to the public. Last we need is more things being implemented that need to have Vivi go back and fix, which somethings aren't getting fixed because of the long list of things she has to work on.

Now, yes, the post was directed to you, didn't mean to come at you to attack you, but I noticed it happening with you as of late, though it seems to be happening with other in the community, which is why I stated it for everybody to be aware of. I do wish sometimes that people would just leave a post open unless the GM or GS deems it necessary to close it as that prevents people from making another post on the same topic like I was saying repetitive posts are frowned upon. 

38 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

GS's don't know everything just like when others (I myself included) suggested increasing the number of janus BGs for lvl 60, the GS said that it couldn't be done and then Vivi did it. 

We said that we cannot add an extra bgs. Changing the times for current bgs is possible. Adding new ones without issues/bugs it's not. Don't getting confused. 

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

To make a point about both post you made on the bikes, though they could have been just 1 whole post because it was continuing the discussion on grafting bikes to make 180 speed bikes that normally are identified as 140 or 160 speed. Which I was going to add that should they implement the concept of grafting bikes from both Davidson as well as other AP bike to still allow those bikes to be fully tradeable and not make them NT so they would need to check it before hand before making it released to the public. Last we need is more things being implemented that need to have Vivi go back and fix, which somethings aren't getting fixed because of the long list of things she has to work on.

Okay, well as for the Davidson bikes, @monoki already said they actually can be tradable but they don't want them to be re-sold on AH / Trading. This one is very clear as i understand that once you make an item tradable, It can also be sold via trading or AH but then again they said they don't want them to be re-sold.

Next as for grafting the bikes, I think It's also very clear that any bike can be grafted once It's implemented (because I don't see why not).

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Now, yes, the post was directed to you, didn't mean to come at you to attack you, but I noticed it happening with you as of late, though it seems to be happening with other in the community, which is why I stated it for everybody to be aware of. I do wish sometimes that people would just leave a post open unless the GM or GS deems it necessary to close it as that prevents people from making another post on the same topic like I was saying repetitive posts are frowned upon. 

Ah yes, I really don't see this as a targeted flame thing or something like that. But then again, since I've already got an answer to my suggestion where I'm already satisfied with the answer, then I assumed there's nothing further more to be discussed as well as I really do not expect that players will even reply and discuss further since that's just a minor suggestion where it doesn't really involve a critical role / priority in the game.

But sure next time I suggest, I'll just leave it open :D

10 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

We said that we cannot add an extra bgs. Changing the times for current bgs is possible. Adding new ones without issues/bugs it's not. Don't getting confused. 

Actually,

On 5/13/2018 at 2:33 PM, DrDieLess said:

You are missing what I am saying. It has nothing to do with the time. It's on the over amount of Janus or Sirens or whatever...if you change the time to 2 hours, that means it adds more Janus BGs into the game.

So, I am very confused now, because what you said contradicts what DrDieLess said and confirms what I was saying about GS's not knowing everything and that the GM would know more than them.  

2 hours ago, monoki said:

Just gonna put in here that if I'm asked to close a thread by the creator of said thread then I will close it. I wouldn't just randomly close them. Just sayin

No, I get that the creator can ask for the thread to be closed, but I am saying that the creator might want to just let the thread stay as is even though they got what they wanted. The purpose of a post on a forum is for the community, if all they wanted was responses from a GS, then why not just message a GS directly?

9 hours ago, Che said:

Okay, well as for the Davidson bikes, @monoki already said they actually can be tradable but they don't want them to be re-sold on AH / Trading. This one is very clear as i understand that once you make an item tradable, It can also be sold via trading or AH but then again they said they don't want them to be re-sold.

Next as for grafting the bikes, I think It's also very clear that any bike can be grafted once It's implemented (because I don't see why not).

I got that part, what I was just wanting to make a note on is that if somebody were to craft the Davidson design NT bike onto, let's say, a rapid fire so the rapid fire gets the look of a Davidson NT bike but maintains the speed of the rapid fire that the new crafted bike can still be traded as if it was a rapid fire still.

35 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

No, I get that the creator can ask for the thread to be closed, but I am saying that the creator might want to just let the thread stay as is even though they got what they wanted. The purpose of a post on a forum is for the community, if all they wanted was responses from a GS, then why not just message a GS directly?

The same could be said for you ya kno :P you could of just PM'ed Che instead of a community forum

56 minutes ago, monoki said:

The same could be said for you ya kno :P you could of just PM'ed Che instead of a community forum

It was to let others know to not just close threads as well because I have been seeing threads closed at the request of the creator more frequently. I admit it was a poorly titled suggestion, but it was only after posting did I realize it was poorly titled and thus I can't seem to be able to alter the title.

13 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I got that part, what I was just wanting to make a note on is that if somebody were to craft the Davidson design NT bike onto, let's say, a rapid fire so the rapid fire gets the look of a Davidson NT bike but maintains the speed of the rapid fire that the new crafted bike can still be traded as if it was a rapid fire still.

Ah well for this, I think the rule of grafting is the resulting item will get the restrictions from the main item you used, not from the styling item.

Example: Grafting a Kappa gear from a Base Zeta / Delta etc. equipment (which are the untradable freebies). If i did that, then the grafted Kappa gear will still be tradable as the Kappa gear is obtained from drop and is always tradable unless you sealed it lol. And of course, vice versa if in-case the main item is NT, then the resulting grafted item will be NT too.

So I guess that'll be the same in the case of grafting a rapidfire bike using the looks of davidson a bike.

7 minutes ago, Che said:

Ah well for this, I think the rule of grafting is the resulting item will get the info from the main item you used, not from the styling item.

Example: Grafting a Kappa gear from a Base Zeta / Delta etc. equipment (which are the untradable freebies). If i did that, then the grafted Kappa gear will still be tradable as the Kappa gear is obtained from drop and is always tradable unless you sealed it lol.

So I guess that'll be the same in the case of grafting a rapidfire bike using the looks of davidson bike.

Well, this game has been known to have glitches and issues, so that's why I do recommend that they double check it before calling it good if they succeed. Or at least acknowledge if the bike becomes NT after doing it so that we are aware of it before hand.

7 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Well, this game has been known to have glitches and issues, so that's why I do recommend that they double check it before calling it good if they succeed. Or at least acknowledge if the bike becomes NT after doing it so that we are aware of it before hand.

All i can say is nothing's perfect. And yes of course we'll surely know the mechanics of the bike grafting once they've released it (will be on their patch notes).

Even on official servers of any mmo games out there they do most of the time make mistakes, bugs / issues on their first release of their patch / update etc. and then sudden emergency maintenance.

But then more importantly they'll bring in something new that we'll all like. :D

1 hour ago, Che said:

All i can say is nothing's perfect. And yes of course we'll surely know the mechanics of the bike grafting once they've released it (will be on their patch notes).

Even on official servers of any mmo games out there they do most of the time make mistakes, bugs / issues on their first release of their patch / update etc. and then sudden emergency maintenance.

But then more importantly they'll bring in something new that we'll all like. :D

Kinda like the WoW patch that they realeased where players created an in game epidemic and people started dying left and right. Players started quarantine other players who were infected and in order to find refuge you had to go to a location where the medics had to heal you before you were allowed in. Because of what happened with that patch though the CDC uses it as a model to prepare for an outbreak in real life.