Online Time Points

Che

Okay, so this is similar before with the old VSB where they get the points every hour you stay online in-game and you can exchange it for webshop stuff and the points needed is equivalent to x3 of its VGN price. And i know this caused a mess before so it was just removed.

So I had a different idea in mind for it, what if we have again a similar system (and points will be account-wide), but this time you can only exchange it for Non-Tradable and limited useful stuffs.

Like the following:

Spoiler

Pet Hunger Hack (Maybe 1hr or 3 hrs or you guys decide)

Mother Miracle

Pet Instant EXP Drink (500 maximum or lesser)

Hypovial pack (Buff / CP)

Instant HP/SP hypovial pack

Cybercluster pack

And maybe some exclusive costume / weapon camo / bike that only you can be obtained in here (Of course they're high priced and optional lol)

[And can add more items if necessary for the better and reasonable enough for this feature]

Now again, all the above mentioned inside the spoiler are NT (Non-Tradable). Now why make them NT? This is so it won't be an advantage to players with alt accounts and then hoard / transfer it all to their main account. You know what i mean haha!

And for the points and their prices, firstly the staff has all the rights to decide for it and as well as player's suggestions for those.

Finally, my reason for suggesting this: It's so that players (specially newbies) can gain even a little benefit from staying online in-game :D

• VGN GM

I don't mind the idea of, I guess you could say not as important (?) items rather then doing what was done in the past with everything in the item mall purchasable for it.

I'd probably avoid costumes and such all together or make it really difficult to get (like play 50-100 days worth of the game) that way it's rare, it's not so easy to obtain and those who obtained it can show it off.

I can have a talk with Bash about this and see what he thinks for it. Typically on free/login items he's pretty solidly no on it, but we'll see.

To me, It's not about if It's a good idea or not.

It's just there to provide somewhat free items. You can just say you made a new char and while you're playing, you're at the same time leveling your pet. Same logic on this one.

And yes, I agree end-game players will have no need for this, but if you read my post:

20 hours ago, Che said:

It's so that players (specially newbies) can gain even a little benefit from staying online in-game

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I wouldn't think this is a good idea because players with multiple accounts would abuse it and afk with all of them for the item for each account. I'd rather have a better game than more unnecessary items.

So then why would you waste your time logging in alt accounts to afk for " unnecessary items "? And that's why I suggested for them to be NT.