Exp pet data chips

GoddessSand

Now that we have reached a very high exp booster need. I was looking at the pet exp booster for arkana and with it giving only 5% I think barely makes it worth the AP to get it. I think that it might be nice if they gave 100% for lvl 1 and 200% for level 2? The greedy person in me would say make it 200% for level 1 and 400% for lvl 2, but I think with the other exp boosters out there the 100% and 200% would be reasonable.

• Like 2

So, there is a Arkana Exp Pet data chip and a hunting Experience Pet data chip with both designed to give exp when farming mobs that I think should be adjusted.

Now I mentioned the arkana one currently giving 5% at lvl 1 and 8% at lvl 2. The hunting one gives 10% at lvl 1 and 15% at lvl 2. What about making them as follows.

Arkana Exp Pet Data chip {Level 1} 100% and {Level 2} 200%

Hunting Experience Pet Data chip {Level 1} 150% and {Level 2} 300%

This is at least doubling them and people can spend AP on getting them to level faster and on their own for the future. Though I would like to see them higher, I think those numbers can be reasonable and manageable for the players with all the other boosters that are available to them.

I also think arkana exp and hunting exp chips are worthless due to having such low values but i dont think it should be 200-400% increase, thats way too much for what is essentially a permanent buff. Something like 25-50% exp is doable though, so that if you have both chips lvl 2 you can get a 100% exp increase. 

11 minutes ago, Lan said:

I also think arkana exp and hunting exp chips are worthless due to having such low values but i dont think it should be 200-400% increase, thats way too much for what is essentially a permanent buff. Something like 25-50% exp is doable though, so that if you have both chips lvl 2 you can get a 100% exp increase. 

ehhh nobody is going to spend 2000 AP for a 100% Datachip when they can buy 4 of the 1000% ones instead, with 2000 AP.

So making them 100% at lv.1 is a good option i think.

Also, in my opinion, doing this will bring back the players that have quit because of how difficult the leveling is.

• Thanks 1

• VGN GM

I'd think 200%-400% is a bit much, but 100-150/200 would be a more viable option. 100% isn't a do-all end all, especially now with the exp chip which I believe, (I may be wrong, just remembering off the top of my head) maxes out at 200% anyway at rank 6 chip.

23 minutes ago, Precision said:

pretty sure part of why endgame is so dead right now is because of the difficulty leveling,its been months since first update yet some people still cant make it to 65

Thats actually what MMO’s are supposed to be like though, you’re not supposed to be able to level up as fast as we have, ive played MMO’s where it takes months to get even a single level. 

I remember playing a game called rising force where you had to have an entire party on the highest mobs in the game for hours just to get like 5% exp per hour, all whille contesting the area from 2 other factions who wanted to control the exp area as well, dying in that game was a lot more punishing than it is in SB, dying here is a joke because you revive almost instantly and the maps are easy to travel since bikes are so fast. Theres no environmental hazards here and mobs here are actually mindless zombies that will only ever kill you if you let them. This gane is super easy mode compared to the majority of MMO’s out there

MMO’s are SUPPOSED to be near impossible to play alone and this idea most players in SB have that they want to be able to do everything by themselves is just straight up kirito mentality

29 minutes ago, Lan said:

Thats actually what MMO’s are supposed to be like though, you’re not supposed to be able to level up as fast as we have, ive played MMO’s where it takes months to get even a single level. 

I remember playing a game called rising force where you had to have an entire party on the highest mobs in the game for hours just to get like 5% exp per hour, all whille contesting the area from 2 other factions who wanted to control the exp area as well, dying in that game was a lot more punishing than it is in SB, dying here is a joke because you revive almost instantly and the maps are easy to travel since bikes are so fast. Theres no environmental hazards here and mobs here are actually mindless zombies that will only ever kill you if you let them. This gane is super easy mode compared to the majority of MMO’s out there

MMO’s are SUPPOSED to be near impossible to play alone and this idea most players in SB have that they want to be able to do everything by themselves is just straight up kirito mentality

well SB has always been easy so suddenly changing it to difficult wont do any good,besides majority of SB players are here for the PVP,an experience we cant seem to find anywhere else,it is however so easy to find a grindy MMO.I'm not sure if there is anyone who plays SB for the PVE,but it isn't remotely fun nor rewarding,i know the game is taking its own path an all but it really isn't what the current players of SB wants,the dwindling numbers since update can show this,most people just wanted level up,gear up an get back to the pvp.

16 hours ago, Precision said:

well SB has always been easy so suddenly changing it to difficult wont do any good,besides majority of SB players are here for the PVP,an experience we cant seem to find anywhere else,it is however so easy to find a grindy MMO.I'm not sure if there is anyone who plays SB for the PVE,but it isn't remotely fun nor rewarding,i know the game is taking its own path an all but it really isn't what the current players of SB wants,the dwindling numbers since update can show this,most people just wanted level up,gear up an get back to the pvp.

The only real PVP going on in the game is in BG's. The sad part is that most players who lvl'd up quickly stopped playing just as quick. Those who have taken their time have stopped playing or really trying to level up, let alone there are still certain aspects of the game that are still not working right. Take Amara for instance, players can't do the quest in Amara other than kill the hauler, drops from the hauler are non existent for Amara when Viledon hauler quest has drops, not to mention there is no reward for protecting the hauler, killing the tech, or protecting the tech because those quests don't work still. Sure there's the replicube that is supposed to give medals, ancient spanners, and ancient jewels, but can't get them if nobody shows up and if they do the chances of actually getting a decent reward is very slim that after 100 replicubes all turning into useless pots people just stopped caring about them and they just do the ellis quest if they are still active and have a toon that can complete them.

Now we have Dailies in DV that took me with 1 toon over 2 hours to do all 3, not doing that again even if I can get 2 medals each quest, they are just too much effort for too little reward. Sure you can lvl up doing them, but it's quicker to level up some other way and get medals from BG's. As players are actually PVE focused, running DS repeatedly if they are level 61+ or DMHM for crafting material for second set of gear or what not. BG's have started to become much like they were before the level cap where players won't register and it ends up being a 1 vs 1 bg where either you are OP enough to kill the other player or the other player just hides everywhere to keep from getting killed.

The idea however that I purposed for the changing of the stats on these Pet Data Chips is to make them more valuable to the player and players would want to purchase them. Like Vivi said making them too high is a bit much, which I can agree too, but their current state is too low to make them even worth the price in some players eyes. Just because they are permanent and worth 2k in AP is a decent price for 100% perm booster that can be upgraded to 200% because it stacks onto the 300% from hyperchips and the 1k% or less boosters that last an hour, which will give a player 1500% exp boost for 30min and 1200% boost for the next 30 min following, which isn't that much but can totally make farming exp worth the effort for just an hour a day.

What I am seeing in this game isn't pvp, I am seeing BG's being empty because players are too busy farming because they don't want to enter a BG where they most likely will lose due to being under geared or lack of support and just have players relentlessly farm them over and over where the score is 50 to 1, which happens on both sides depending how well geared one side is over the other or their level difference(which does make a difference because they lack skill points as well as skill caps are still unattainable for curtain skills due to being lower than the skill that you need to be to max them out. If you haven't noticed AK 60+ is not a PVP battle ground any more. NB 60+ is still just the same as I have yet to hear if FK has won a battle in at all by taking Helios and not just the fluke of actually them being able to kill more RG players than what RG players could kill FK. So, when I hear players wanting PvP there hasn't been a call for pvp over anything except players who randomly start something.