A new de-exp method?

Armada

14 minutes ago, Juniper said:

that still takes a significant amount of my time, and the time of someone else. especially considering how much EXP i get from farming RP, doing guild quests, farming DGNs, BGs & bosses, etc.

an optional EXP dump doesn't inconvenience anyone. i don't think it would lead to a signifigant change in end-game for players. i feel like players are only ever incentivized to stay at a cap if it's active & gear is readily available. or just to stay and prepare for the next 10 lvls, which is what im doing.

These Stuff of Dexp shouldn't be promoted tbh...

Korean SB had removed dexp til 47 lvl//

well that's the only way to deexp fast for a 39 …..die 1sec revive 1sec die again ahrdly 3secs wihin 20mins u can dexp much

23 hours ago, SparkOne said:

These Stuff of Dexp shouldn't be promoted tbh...

Korean SB had removed dexp til 47 lvl//

well that's the only way to deexp fast for a 39 …..die 1sec revive 1sec die again ahrdly 3secs wihin 20mins u can dexp much

i'll definitely admit that dexp for me is a minor inconvenience. at worst i gotta do it twice a day and that's 40 mins-1 hr of my time. do i wish there was an easier way? yes. am i going to cry about not having one? no.

idk what dexp is like for people in the higher caps, but im assuming this thread suggests that it could be significantly easier. maybe i'll start crying about it when i reach those caps and need to dexp to prepare for the next cap. idk. but i'm still keeping to my argument that i don't think it causes as many drawbacks as people think it will.

I appreciate the ongoing discussion on this topic, but let's just not forget that it is focused mainly in an alternative way of doing a de-exp process without changing gameplay.

Now if people want to debate if experience loss should or shouldn't be in the basic game mechanics (only level up would exist then), well that's a new topic. Being a new topic, a new thread should be created for the sake of clearness.