Helloooo my fellows

Mephillia

Whats cooking?

Been a while, i started SB long time ago on the Aeria server, loved it. Im curretnly looking for some fun with an mmo, but can't really see good ones, so i wanna mabye try this one again here. 
So, how active is it? Cause i downloaded it a while ago, and literally no one was in Enocia, not a single soul, on both sides. Is it even worth, to play all the hours to get back into lvl 50-60? ( not sure where the level cap is right now) - Which side would be better for european/german time?

8 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

SB is a little quieter right now, as school has started. Enocia is the starter area, you aren't going to find hardly anyone. Depends on when you stopped playing, Aeria stopped SB at L54 cap. We have raised that to L65, so you will find most people there, though L30s is decently active.

yeah, i stopped at 54, i was always highest level. level 30 is also active? Sounds good, lvl 20 wasn't that active to my time anywaay. So it would be kind of worth?

2 hours ago, Filomena said:

Welcome back. And I guess you're a medic.

Thank you ❤️ yes i was, its a photo of my old character ( and before the stupid bug of the costume happend) and if i wasn't playing her, i played whipper. But my medic was a main choice, since we had not enough healers in our guild