Server population

Process

I've never heard of this place until I heard about it in a video, I guess that makes me new here and I've been informed this place is quite active. What are the server populations of the games here? Are the communities here friendly or have conformity across? I hope someone can answer these questions for me, thanks.

38 minutes ago, Process said:

I've never heard of this place until I heard about it in a video, I guess that makes me new here and I've been informed this place is quite active. What are the server populations of the games here? Are the communities here friendly or have conformity across? I hope someone can answer these questions for me, thanks.

Yeah theres like minimum 100 players each game, so i hope that answer your question and yes mostly of the community are friendly although there's normally some guild/family that are at war with each other but nothing to worry about ^_^

And welcome to VGN too, remember theres other rules here so look at it and have an nice day

BTW what game or games are you going to play?

• VGN GM
53 minutes ago, Process said:

We don't really disclose are numbers anymore but NosTale and Eden Eternal has more players than their official server counterparts and Scarlet Blade is the only server of Scartlet Blade available. As for communities you have your general MMORPG communities, you have your good egg's and you have equally your bad egg's but ever MMORPG I've ever played has been like this so its no suprise heres the same.