Allow people to leave party even though Dice roll is in progress

Norleras

Yeah just leave right after a roll. Besides as @DrDieLess mentioned this is out of our control. Not sure there is anyway to let you ditch a party in the middle of a dice roll, without possibly having the source code, or if there was a work around possibly crashing the server or at the very least the party. Who knows the consequence in something like this, easy fix tell the leader right when you join the group to set the loot options or ask to be set as leader and set it yourself. Easier and then you dont lose out or have to quit the group for any reason.

I always ask/tell the leader to kill dice shortly after joining party if they haven't already changed the settings.  Ideally, I would leave after the roll ends.  The problem was that the list of items on queue wasn't getting shorter.  It was getting longer and not everyone was even bothering to cancel the roll.  It wasn't going to end at the rate things were going.  By the time I left, the number of items on queue exceeded 15 and growing.

Task Manager was the only option.