Kaizou

Archer Stone (Trophy)

Recommended Posts

@Bash I know that the Mage/Swordsman/Archer trophies are most likely bounded by class due to the item description, but say if I want to use the Archer stone for a Specialist like DG as a mage, could there be a way to get around this or could the items not be bounded by class in a future update.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kaizou said:

@Bash I know that the Mage/Swordsman/Archer trophies are most likely bounded by class due to the item description, but say if I want to use the Archer stone for a Specialist like DG as a mage, could there be a way to get around this or could the items not be bounded by class in a future update.

Thanks.

At least you weren't told by a GS it would work then waste 13 trophies building it to find out it can't be used on DG ^_^ 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nyet said:

At least you weren't told by a GS it would work then waste 13 trophies building it to find out it can't be used on DG ^_^ 

Damn rip. ?

+ Archer wouldn't lose any advantage as the stone only works on ranged attack, aka ranged sp's, besides I was planning to use it for Fernon as there isn't as many options left to increase my damage in general, another way to solve this problem is for their to be secondary weapon based trophies with possibly 50-100 less enhance than the Archer stone so that Dagger,Crossbow and Spell gun specialists dont get left out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kaizou said:

Damn rip. ?

+ Archer wouldn't lose any advantage as the stone only works on ranged attack, aka ranged sp's, besides I was planning to use it for Fernon as there isn't as many options left to increase my damage in general, another way to solve this problem is for their to be secondary weapon based trophies with possibly 50-100 less enhance than the Archer stone so that Dagger,Crossbow and Spell gun specialists dont get left out.

You could always use the 10% attack defence trophy, if you combine this with attack potion + defence potion + new year pig it's 40% attack + defence bonus, that's what I use for fernon in DG it's pretty good ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nyet said:

You could always use the 10% attack defence trophy, if you combine this with attack potion + defence potion + new year pig it's 40% attack + defence bonus, that's what I use for fernon in DG it's pretty good ? 

The stone of destruction is only for Pvp :/ I need something for PvE, then the pyramid of peace only works on mobs lower than your level but the boss is level 99, and at R8 it only gives 7% dmg and you lose 50 enhance. If the rest of the stats worked for the same level monsters too then the Pyramid of Peace would be an option but it's too expensive to invest in only 7% more dmg difference. So I guess I'm probably better off waiting to see what new trophies are in the works later on. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kaizou said:

The stone of destruction is only for Pvp :/ I need something for PvE, then the pyramid of peace only works on mobs lower than your level but the boss is level 99, and at R8 it only gives 7% dmg and you lose 50 enhance. If the rest of the stats worked for the same level monsters too then the Pyramid of Peace would be an option but it's too expensive to invest in only 7% more dmg difference. So I guess I'm probably better off waiting to see what new trophies are in the works later on. ?

Oh didn't even realise it's only for PvP I guess for the timebeing shadow gem is best for the crit chance :/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bash said:

Stop referring them as r8 etc please :( Theres a reason I removed the rarety name at the beginning of each item.

Change the colours so they don't match rarities then, until then they are r6/7/8! :) 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nyet said:

@Bash I'm sorry baby I take it back ❤️ they are Yellow, Green(ish?) and Red trophies ok, is that better?

Haha, I'm gonna change the colors now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nyet said:

@Bash I'm sorry baby I take it back ❤️ they are Yellow, Green(ish?) and Red trophies ok, is that better?

No it's :
Super saiyan 1, Super saiyan 2 and final form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.