suggestion

bdhaha1

-make the buff icon more clearly. the icon buff from hypovial, nexus, etc ( those buff give the good effect only, no cost), should be from left to right. And so on for the buff from skill, hp pot...becoz i usually cancel wrong buff with the current icon buff place. first buff first come,from left to right, 

delete the hexweave pack ,instead of need 3 pieces for random, now need 1 only. So when it drop, it should be elementary hexweave (no more elementary hexweave 1,2 and 3).. that why need delete the hexweave pack and just drop straight elementary hexweave . coz it take many slot of inventory

make cyberskin pack or warehouse code dropable from ingame... or pretty cheap with VGN.  Or just creat a thing call Vip, like many china mmorpg, with small pay and get Vip for 1month, with some benifits such as: 30day warehouse, discount % when use portal, % gold rate buff, %droprate buff....etc . Those GS pls  image and creat those reasonable benifits for Vip 

advertisement for the game. should have more stream or introduce the game to more ppl. i came here 1 week ago , even i knew vng sb 2years ago. In the past i thought that oh this vgn is private sv, its no good... but after finding again and watched those pvp from bikini, mrburn, i saw that the game is still good so i decided to play again now. i maybe stream this game on next week too, but my channel is so bad with the amount of viewer. :D

make skin bike too. and instead of show the total of speed bike, it should show like 180 ( 120+60). with the blue color for that +60 to mean that is the enhance stat. also with the most item ingame right now, just clear the useless decription or add more information such as: where that item drop, ...etc also make a guide ingame or in web for showing all the gear with stats, i really want to know about the stat on uni accessories but i cant find  excpent some from AH which were certifate

ok thats all. hope people can understand what i try to tell.:D

Buffs, shorter buffs will always appear the farthest left, if you need to cancel something like frenzy/ironskin then they will be to the leftmost end. maybe take some practice to cancel the right buffs. nobody ever complains about this before.

Hexwave packs are better to store than the hexwave1/2/3 they are also cheaper to send by mail. perhaps mail the packs to an alt if you have inventory problems, when you save up like 50 hexwaves or so then send them back to your main toon, open them and use them up. or you can put hexwaves in auctionhouse.

Cyberskin backpacks cannot be dropped ingame, the server needs a way to make money and that is one of them. VGN tries to make SB not purely pay to win. but server costs need to be met somehow.

Yes we need a bit of advertisement, as it is now, most people who find this game are people who played it in the past. As dated as this game is, I don't think there is a shortage of people who would play a game full of tits and mechs but they just don't know where to go.

I don't know what it would take to make bike skins, that is being looked into but the bike speed description thing is pretty minor. maybe it can be fixed easily, not sure. ask @limeox, he knows everything

Edited by Tygress