Old player returning!

Celeste

It's really overwhelming being back here haha. I played EE for about three years since the beta and left just before it died. The nostalgia is huge since I met a lot of great people and I genuinely had a great time on the game and the forums. I have a lot of questions, though. What's the difference between this and the other EE? And would you say it's more active than it is dead? I just need some help being updated. Any help would be great :)

6 minutes ago, Celeste said:

It's really overwhelming being back here haha. I played EE for about three years since the beta and left just before it died. The nostalgia is huge since I met a lot of great people and I genuinely had a great time on the game and the forums. I have a lot of questions, though. What's the difference between this and the other EE? And would you say it's more active than it is dead? I just need some help being updated. Any help would be great :)

Welcome back , i hope that u enjoy playing at VGN 

1 hour ago, Celeste said:

Welcome back to Eden!

We have custom content that's not on Aeria and/or on the Taiwanese server. I suggest reading the patch notes in the Eden Eternal section on what we have, since there's a bunch of new stuff. And yeah, this server is pretty active, although at this time it's pretty quiet since most NA timezone people are sleep and EU timezone people are waking up about now.