Ellis for 60+

Larissa

i know its a littls risky to do that but there are so many players i like at 50-59 at both sides and it would be great if it is possible to higher the lvl of omega and giant to 59 and open ellis for 60+ so we can enter that map again and do some pve toghether and hlep eachother, ofc i know its a pvp map and some players will zerg the low lvls but what about give it a try for some weeks (2-3weeks?) and see how its going , also lvl60 could do the def quest again too, was thinking abt that and thought its a good idea

thanks in advance :3 

• VGN GM

I'm not sure we'd open it for the sake of just opening it as of yet, because there would have to be some work done to get it "stable" for the lower levels as well. With 60s and decent gear in there, they could just camp the opposite faction's base which wouldn't be too ideal. Though I'm not saying we wont consider this, but if it does happen, there will be some general map changes done to it.

the current version of the def quest is in amara but it seems people too lazy to kill the hauler and would rather get easy two hourly chances at getting a reward in ellis, don't see the point myself, power levelled myself up and even got all my quests done there so not being able to get quests done isn't really an excuse either, the ellis token quest has never worked either. to me would just be another nemv2 although it does have it's uses with the 15 day quest, nothing like that in ellis, just my two cents and the only reason for making a v2 would be for peeps exploiting the guild hall bug to power level so they can get their quests done..

Edited by Spherical

4 hours ago, Vivi said:

they could just camp the opposite faction's base

what about give 60+ a debuff like it was in scylla lol

_________

not many rg in amara ... maybe 2-3 and no one wants to do hauler :/

1 hour ago, Spherical said:

people too lazy to kill the hauler

What if we just dropped Ancient Jewel Boxes and Ancient Spanners from the Ellis assault/defense black boxes then just allocate them to the hauler assault/defense quests if at all possible?

Another idea is to remove those black boxes from Ellis Defense/Assault Quests and keep them in the Amara quests.

U need only 3-4 dps doing hauler, its not a big deal doing it. We dont need 60+ for Ellis, we have Hounds and Bosses in Amara, no one do them, so why Ellis only for Omega? Its more important fix bugs and issus and get ppl back. Now u can already go as lvl 59 in oppsite base and u dont die easy, what happens if 60+ go in there?