After the previous Balance PvP change
I want to suggest back the Locus  Life Leaf on PvP
They are important on PvE also in PvP since it comes in part from a personal strategy and your skill as a player.

For that reason I hope that they return to the activity as they were before.

Another small suggestion is about pots set up
S75xX3Q.jpg and the HP ones if they cannot be removable after dying.

I have another things to suggest but is enough for the moment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Life leafs are really not necessary in my vision, if you have good supports in pt they can insta use smoke bomb and ress you, so it is a real ''skill player'' for me, life leafs anyone can just click and use.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 9:05 PM, Jordan said:

Locus life leafs are a no. The pots I will think about

Explaim ur reason to removed it , i dont see the mainly idea to get wiped just making pvp bored well for those who attend and do pvp daily and not just log to get 3s salary V :

18 hours ago, Mark20 said:

Explaim ur reason to removed it , i dont see the mainly idea to get wiped just making pvp bored well for those who attend and do pvp daily and not just log to get 3s salary V :

I do not need to justify why I patch a bug.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YashaMikage said:

I'm a little new so forgive me if I'm missing something here, but Locus Life Leaf is in the game, you can get them from the first row of the Crystal Altar... o.o

There was a bug where they where being used in an unintended way and the post is asking me why I fixed it and to unfix it

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2018 at 8:11 AM, infecttado said:

Isn't necessary.

Then make all the other pots removable by death? MP and HP pots can already be removed by trophies that remove buffs so I can't see why we can't keep them after dying. MP is an important resource that Jordan wants people to put more attention to, but that just emphasizes that a team should be rewarded by having their anti-buff dps like celestial or reavers attack high mp using classes to remove the mp pots, rather than just people losing the pot from a random death.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alouette said:

Then make all the other pots removable by death? They can already be removed by trophies that remove buffs so I can't see why we can't keep them after dying.

No, most of the potions or all potions are not removable by trophies at a long time, the only ones that can be removed are mp/hp ones.

Just now, Yukani said:

No, most of the potions or all potions are not removable by trophies at a long time, the only ones that can be removed are mp/hp ones.

That's what I meant, I really should've written that better, let me fix it.

I agree that trophies and debuff skills shouldnt remove those potions, but they should keep been removable by death for me, also all 95 potions and incoming ones, like this ppl will pay more attention to racials and not just buy glyphs every 2 weeks and never make/buy any other kind of racial.