Bye,VGN

Nayxa

3 hours ago, Yung Giselle said:

Would becoming a GameSage make you happy? I'm just curious since you worked IMO pretty hard on forums and just quitted after gs were announced.

No, really i didn't even apply...im not even ready to be GS, i was blindfolded by my arrogance.. I literally dropped the idea of becoming GS like half year ago, but i think actually that IF i was GS, I would be around nosville act 1,2,3 and arena the whole time

And well many times when theres no GS online at ch1 I usually guide them to where they need to go , even answer the most asked question: It's is allowed to take over an claimed zone? Or when they say full and the other's know perfectly the rules while the guy who asked is raging cause i said : The mobs are to all not just to you  :)

sometimes all we need is the community helping each other, not being like the cat and dog , said so

I don't regret anything for helping without being GS 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bash said:

Sorry to see you leave, this is very sad considering how active you were. I hope you decide to return some day!

I will stay in-game until the event is over, then until Christmas or January i won't come back unless there's something urgent

But even so, I will still help so much as possible even if im not GS... people can always help their  community 

And to @Vivi, if u change decisions then im ready and maybe I might have changed to that time, but being helpful and honest when it comes to people who needs help in-game , that will never change in me...sometimes bots, sometimes how to report "staff" abuse ect...

BTW to all humans have fails and sometimes act stupid cause they're trying to fit in but , it doesn't succeed for all...

Have an nice 1~2 months without me here on forum(maybe I return before but isn't gonna happen)

And yes, my principal goal was getting into staff team but i saw another way to do things ^_^

Well, just reading this post gives hints about why you wouldn't fit as a GS anyway. Saying yes and no at the same time, a rather obvious immaturity and unability to accept obstacles. If you're sad just because you didn't get in the staff, believe me, you wouldn't stand the community for long. Being GS is very time consuming and requires a lot of patience and the ability to deal with a lot of different people - some being nice and others being ungrateful jerks. It's certainly not a given - I'm convinced people who truly fit the job are not that many - but it's very interesting to test how much you can stand pressure and annoyance.

That said, a [GS] tag is not required to help anyone on any subject. So if you truly wish to serve the community, you can do it just as you seem to do already. You have all advantages without the pressure after all!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Milleliri said:

That said, a [GS] tag is not required to help anyone on any subject. So if you truly wish to serve the community, you can do it just as you seem to do already.

truly my motivation eversince. beeing gs will force you to help even unfriendly jerks. without beeing a gs i can choose who i want to help and which offer of help i can reject without feeling to hurt my sense of duty.besides that people ask different. its not "uhh hes a flashy GS thats nearly a GM so nearly Bash... i want to get everything here and now and if im getting nothing hes a douche"-kinda attitude. nevertheless i really like to see so much new GS to solve issues with botting or trolling player.

Hello, having been Gs on the official server for 3 years, I confirm that there is no need to have the GS Tag to help the community. On Vendetta I help as much as I can and even with my English more than bad I can make myself understood and honestly and between us I get some satisfaction from having been able to help a player in need.
I hope that in your new IG life you will find your "happiness". Have a good trip:)

6 hours ago, Milleliri said:

1.Well, just reading this post gives hints about why you wouldn't fit as a GS anyway. Saying yes and no at the same time, a rather obvious immaturity and unability to accept obstacles.2. If you're sad just because you didn't get in the staff, believe me, you wouldn't stand the community for long.3. Being GS is very time consuming and requires a lot of patience and the ability to deal with a lot of different people - some being nice and others being ungrateful jerks. 

1 Yeah i have a lot of second thoughts but that's cause i think differently, mainly in Denmark u learn it most of the schools until university where we think mostly on our on 

2.Trust im not even sad , i can actually stand to the community even if i just wanted to fit in

3. Yes , mostly the gs job are like that...I've dealt with many people from helpful(helping me find bots, for example) to those who only are there ignoring the rules and doing things like last hit mobs,whispering 24/7 , taking trash in arena(with this i mean like im racist ect) yeah theres many more examples, but its not always that easy to help...

Here's an example of an" jerk" named Fortnite that was searching for an gs in speakers, the first thing is to say that u aren't gs and saying if theres anything i can help u with , if the subject agrees then i ask im what is the issue? Which he response that one its taking his farm zone(which theres no rule here, mob are to all no you) which i replyed with:Fortnite theres no actually an rule about that, then he says that cause im not GS it's not viable information, which i replyed with look in forums and he blacklisted me soo theres an good example of one of my non-GS experience, if u ask what happened next it was that i contacted Siseneri and said it to her cause the guy is not hearing anything. Anyway i could actually act different in this Nonsense question to GSs