Bye,VGN

Nayxa

Am I the only one who is reading:

"Mimimi I didn't get GS. I leave. But I will stay but I will leave. So Vivi if you make me GS I will stay. So think about it. I am going to leave. BUT VIVI FFS PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND AND MAKE ME GS OR I WILL CRY AND LEAVE but I will stay?"

tenor.gif?itemid=10198268

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Nayxa said:

Here's an example of an" jerk" named Fortnite that was searching for an gs in speakers, the first thing is to say that u aren't gs and saying if theres anything i can help u with , if the subject agrees then i ask im what is the issue? Which he response that one its taking his farm zone(which theres no rule here, mob are to all no you) which i replyed with:Fortnite theres no actually an rule about that, then he says that cause im not GS it's not viable information, which i replyed with look in forums and he blacklisted me soo theres an good example of one of my non-GS experience, if u ask what happened next it was that i contacted Siseneri and said it to her cause the guy is not hearing anything. Anyway i could actually act different in this Nonsense question to GSs

It's the same as in very hierarchical guilds. If you don't "hold power" your ingerence won't be welcome. You can't blame someone when you have no recognized "right" to do so. Even though you didn't exactly blame that person. But that's what I thought when I talked about pressure.

Like Goddi, you can just pick people you are sure you can help, answering questions and such. Let people-in-charge deal with those controversial behaviours, since even for them there will be flamewars. Not sure they can do much more than you, but at least people admit/accept that it's their job to try.

1 hour ago, Milleliri said:

Like Goddi, you can just pick people you are sure you can help, answering questions and such. Let people-in-charge deal with those controversial behaviours, since even for them there will be flamewars. Not sure they can do much more than you, but at least people admit/accept that it's their job to try.

Well, sometimes there's people like fortnite that are like that even over an GS xD

But i know some methods to calm those down

• 3 weeks later...