New Player who hasn't played EE or NosTale before.

Serphus

So i'm I used to play alot of Free to Play MMO's back in the day, but I believe I never tried NosTale or Eden Eternal (probably cause didn't understand english very well)

But EE and NosTale look like fun games which I can play whenever i'm bored since I don't really have a main mmo anymore, I used to play on Maplelegends (don't know if I can say other private servers names here) but after a year or so I got a bit tired of it, so I want to try something new.

Since i'm new to both games I kinda need a bit of explaining of how these games work, but they definitely look fun to play.

I hope to see some of you in game :)

47 minutes ago, Serphus said:

So i'm I used to play alot of Free to Play MMO's back in the day, but I believe I never tried NosTale or Eden Eternal (probably cause didn't understand english very well)

But EE and NosTale look like fun games which I can play whenever i'm bored since I don't really have a main mmo anymore, I used to play on Maplelegends (don't know if I can say other private servers names here) but after a year or so I got a bit tired of it, so I want to try something new.

Since i'm new to both games I kinda need a bit of explaining of how these games work, but they definitely look fun to play.

I don't know much about NosTale, but there's a lot you can do in Eden. I can explain the basics of the game:

- 5 races, Human, Halfkin (human-like midgets), Zumi (mice), Anuran (frogs), and Ursun (bears). They each have their own stat pool for each class, unique look, racial craft, etc.

- 21 classes with 20 of them getting an "awakening", which means 2 more professions. Mimic is in its own group, as it gets skills from all of the regular classes. Then you have 5 groups, tanks (yellow), melee (orange), ranged (green), Support (blue), and magic (purple). BTW you can swap classes at any time, unlike in some games where you are restricted to a single class per character.

- Legendary achievements that you can gain stat boosts by crafting, commissioning, or hunting boss trophies, etc. 

Tanks: Warrior, Knight, Templar, Dragon Knight | Melee: Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer, Samurai | Ranged: Hunter, Engineer, Ranger, Inquisitor | Support: Cleric, Bard, Shaman, Sage | Magic: Magician, Illusionist, Warlock, Luminary (FYI, should level up all your classes for stat boost)

- PvE and PvP

- Has guilds you can join if you want to play for PvE, PvP, or just chill and hang out.

- There's a lot more but honestly if you need help with getting into the game, I suggest bookmarking this to help you here in Vendetta EE.

Vendetta's EE has a lot of new content, which I suggest taking a look over at the Patch Notes part for EE's forum.

54 minutes ago, Serphus said:

welcome , i play both games so, heres some advice 

(forum and other stuff (just in case))

1.On this server theres some free(welcome) gifts to start your adventure

2.Eden eternal can u speak spanish and other languages, while in NosTale u can only speak english in general(this doesnt apply to familly based or in an private zone) 

3. Read the rules before anything ;) just in case 

(Eden Eternal) 

Well, i started like some weeks ago and maybe i dont know all ... heres some low lv advice 

Start by doing your character, u get i think 7 or 8 start perks that will increase your stats by an % and races have different passives for example by being human u can craft gems(its disabled i think?) 

U will kill many monsters to get more classes, u can change when u want, unless in battle 

Some classes can be obtained by quests , mimic is at lv 60 , sage and dragon knight at 70 and the last class is at 87-90

If u want to lv up a bit quick and gain some equipment from dungeons then u can enter 2 times as solo, 10 times as multiplayer(u can enter alone too) and if u gain equipment that u dont want u can go to the arcane box and dismantle them (u gonna need those crystal medals later on)

(NosTale) 

I have played this game some years, so heres some advice to low lv or newcomers

U can actually skip quests same in Eden Eternal, but its not recomended to newcomers( u will get to lv 80 or higher after act 1)

Theres 8 sps to each class , which there are 3 (Mage(lowest health, high attack),Archer(balanced health and mana, good damage),Swordman(have most health,lowest mana, decent attack and defense )

At nosville theres an npc named Armored Bash that will sell you some weapons and armors until lv 85 , take those and u will get an huge boost 

By the way , theres an system that doesnt allow you to enter arena with an partner(theres many that says it and well..) 

And please do not fall for an fake bash that says free stuff , its an scam 

If u need more just say it and theres an great community in both games

I'm still a bit lost on how EE works, I know like the basics of the game.

But the classes with license knowledge and etc kinda confuse me, is there like a basic guide for the game somewere that I can read so that I can understand it a bit more.

I know that sometimes the fun is the figure it out yourself, but being left in the dark is also a bit annoying.

(don't know if I can post that here)

1 minute ago, Serphus said:

I'm still a bit lost on how EE works, I know like the basics of the game.

But the classes with license knowledge and etc kinda confuse me, is there like a basic guide for the game somewere that I can read so that I can understand it a bit more.

I know that sometimes the fun is the figure it out yourself, but being left in the dark is also a bit annoying.

(don't know if I can post that here)

Okey, this is what i know about it...

It increases an percent of an stat or damage of an skill or the effect of it(short story)

If u want an more explained guide then search it on forum or on internet