Patch v107 Hot Fixes

Vivi

• VGN GM

General Changes:

• Increased the chances of Seona <Event> dropping Seona's Keys
  • Increased the number of Halloween Sweeties Seona <Event> drops
  • Adjusted some of the stats of the level 20 dungeon monsters
  • Adjusted some of the drop rates of the monsters in the level 40 dungeon
  • Changed the skills of some of the monsters in the level 40 dungeon - they should no longer all continuously heal themselves
  • Seona (level 60 dungeon) now has a rare chance of dropping unique level 64 earrings
  • Seona (level 40 dungeon) now has a rare chance of dropping unique level 44 earrings
  • Seona (level 20 dungeon) now has a rare chance of dropping unique level 34 earrings
  • Pumpkin Queen Lingerie (Rare) can now be sold to NPCs
  • Level 60 rare accessories can now be destroyed
  • Adjusted the level requirements for the dungeon to guarantee drops from monsters:
    • Level 20: 20 - 34
    • Level 40: 36 - 54
    • Level 60: 55 - 65
  • Lowered the level of the monsters in the 60 dungeon to be 60
  • Adjusted Seona's Guide NPC to show the correct level requirements above their name
  • Adjusted the cost of the items you can craft from Sati
    • They may be changed again if too high now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a bug where Pet Skin: Zombie Mage would unintentionally drop from monsters
  • Fixed a bug where Seona's drop table was not free-for-all
  • Fixed Seona <Event> spawn time where she would not spawn every 4 hours

Notes:

• I'm aware that you lose a key when you attempt to enter a dungeon that you're not the level req for. Unfortunately this is a bug I am unable to fix since the same thing will happen to you with passcards.
  • Additional items to craft at Sati (I hope) will be available on Thursday with normal maintenance.
  • Sad 1

• VGN GM

Over the 60 dungeon, you'll notice the NPC says 56-65. IGNORE THIS. It is just text and will not stop 55s from entering the dungeon.

Before this patch, I had set it to 56-65 before a GS stopped and asked to make it 55-65. That npc was done in the very beginning and just not updated.