good morning, afternoon, evening guys!

i am  absolutely newbie here, i dont even download the game yet, but a first impression is a must 

so... Glad to be here and i wish we could get along to each other, see you later in the game :D

p.s. i am an immigrant from Aeria Games Grand Fantasia

3 minutes ago, Horosho said:

good morning, afternoon, evening guys!

i am  absolutely newbie here, i dont even download the game yet, but a first impression is a must 

so... Glad to be here and i wish we could get along to each other, see you later in the game :D

p.s. i am an immigrant from Aeria Games Grand Fantasia

Welcome to VGN, where we do custom events and other things

The community is very good and if u need something just ask in peer chat(in-game)or here on forum

Have an nice stay here ^_^

BTW beforehand i will say that its an good idea to check patches and rules from your game(Eden Eternal)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Welcome to VGN, where we do custom events and other things

The community is very good and if u need something just ask in peer chat(in-game)or here on forum

Have an nice stay here ^_^

BTW beforehand i will say that its an good idea to check patches and rules from your game(Eden Eternal)

okay thank you for the guide Nayxa :D

let's have fun together in this game, hope to meet you in the game too hahaha

1 minute ago, Horosho said:

oh i see :D. well as long as you keep living to the fullest , you are going to be fine hahaha

i am not assuming anything tho

I forgot to say that u can get free things from the website where u can see events click and insert your things and u get free stuff to help u with your adventure 

Here's the link https://ee.vendettagn.com/event.vgn

11 minutes ago, Horosho said:

does this events will keep happening?

Well, im not so veteran in VGNs EE but yes i suppose it will be different or same events, the one currently is Halloween event

Where in Aven every few hours an boss will appear and those who defeat him gets an coin to exchange for pets or the hallowed coin which gives u costumes and weapons skins(Legendary i think?)

Then theres an Exp dungeon to +lv 85 or around that gives a lot of experience and class experience 

37 minutes ago, Dee said:

@Horosho Welcome to VGN, hope you enjoy your stay as much as everyone is~

❤️

thank you for the warm welcome, i hope to see you in the game as well :D

27 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

Well, im not so veteran in VGNs EE but yes i suppose it will be different or same events, the one currently is Halloween event

Where in Aven every few hours an boss will appear and those who defeat him gets an coin to exchange for pets or the hallowed coin which gives u costumes and weapons skins(Legendary i think?)

Then theres an Exp dungeon to +lv 85 or around that gives a lot of experience and class experience 

wow that is cool, is there any in-game transaction?

15 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Hello and welcome to VGN and Eden Eternal. Hope you will enjoy being here. 

Take a look on patch notes for anything that our staff has added to the game. Also here you will find some guides. 

Last, please read our forum and EE game rules

Happy gaming. 

Thank you for the guide and welcome :D hope to see you in the game

16 hours ago, Nayxa said:

Yes, if u mean using real money and empty your purse then yes

If u mean trades ect yes theres also

i see, i guess need to work to refill my purse then hahaha :D

12 hours ago, Filomena said:

Welcome ,immigrant. In Scarlet Blade 90% of people are immigrants from Aeria network.

thank you :D too bad my Laptop doesnt have the capacity to play that Action MMORPG game 

• Sad 1