Craft legendary gears using dog tags

rabbit

I think legendary gears should be crafted using dog tags. Using 4 dog tags, you will have a certain % (success rate depends on the level of the dog tags from 60 to 65 or beyond)  to craft an item similar to a pvp medal. Then after x amount of this type of item + the uni gear = legendary gear. Make it obtainable ONLY via PVP. No dungeon, no PVE quests.

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

I think legendary gears should be crafted using dog tags. Using 4 dog tags, you will have a certain % (success rate depends on the level of the dog tags from 60 to 65 or beyond)  to craft an item similar to a pvp medal. Then after x amount of this type of item + the uni gear = legendary gear. Make it obtainable ONLY via PVP. No dungeon, no PVE quests.

New bottom guy? lul

Unique gear is the highest and it will remain the highest gear to take...why to even create a legendary gear. 

I said make it for legendary or at least something.  Right now, they are virtually useless.  I am sure a smart person like you can figure a good way to use them.  They could be exchange for premium medallions or pvp skillstorms or safe guards.  Make them useful is what I am saying.