Vivi

Altar/Mystery Box Suggestion

Recommended Posts

Crimson Foxfire Kitsune(Legendary) and Azure Foxfire Kitsune(Legendary)  Box 01/10/19

Cute Bear Hairdo and  Box 01/24/19

Ice Queen Hairdo Box 01/17/19

All in box, ty~

Edited by MrDoudou
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello~

its MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE C.A.T = ( Cat )

well well well today i have a mini story for you guys ( GM and GS and Players )

long time ago i used to dream to get the most Coolest and Beautiful (Pet) i have seen on the game

but she was...too far for me to get and i feel EveryNight i Close my Eyes and dream about her that one day she will be next to me ? but sa days goes by i feel like its impossible....so i gave up! but one day i was running Around on Aven ( like aways! ) 

i saw this Beast and Cool butt Pet so i think ill try to ask for this Pet!

This is the Frist Time i will ask for a Pet So you Already know its (Special) with this Pet i feel UNSTOPPABLE so please help me out

the name of the pet is Fantasy Scarlet Infernal Dragooooooon ( box item )  with this pet ill get the power of Chaos!!! \(> o <.)/

.

.

.

by the way Happy New Year to you guys! lets see what 2019 will be! 

.

.

.

.

. the pet i used to want is (Petra) just letting you know (Kappa) ❤️ Cat Out! (OwO)


-Added to Box 1/24/19

 

Edited by Nanami
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hii GMs , Wanda + Marandez in Box 01/10/19

aci.png aci.png

aci.png aci.png  Ice Box 01/17/19

In Box plz ,Thank you ❤️

Edited by MrDoudou
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starlight Crystal Wings(Legendary) Box 01/10/19

Blushing Bunny Backpack (Legendary) Altar 01/12/19

Cloud Alpaca Backpack (Legendary) Altar 01/19/19

ty

Edited by MrDoudou
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello add this on boxes or Altar ^^
A1e9wG2.jpg
7BoLQqv.jpg✔️Box 02/14/19

7ZbHSRJ.jpg 
zSdGdkG.jpg

Edited by Zsoltgewinn
adding more stuff suggestion ^^
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, can you guys put 

Ice Queen Hairdo Box 01/17/19

or Metamorphosis Hairdo on boxes.✔️Box 02/14/19

Edited by Zsoltgewinn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 3:26 AM, Cat said:

Hello~

its MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE C.A.T = ( Cat )

well well well today i have a mini story for you guys ( GM and GS and Players )

long time ago i used to dream to get the most Coolest and Beautiful (Pet) i have seen on the game

but she was...too far for me to get and i feel EveryNight i Close my Eyes and dream about her that one day she will be next to me ? but sa days goes by i feel like its impossible....so i gave up! but one day i was running Around on Aven ( like aways! ) 

i saw this Beast and Cool butt Pet so i think ill try to ask for this Pet!

This is the Frist Time i will ask for a Pet So you Already know its (Special) with this Pet i feel UNSTOPPABLE so please help me out

the name of the pet is Fantasy Scarlet Infernal Dragooooooon ( box item ) with this pet ill get the power of Chaos!!! \(> o <.)/

.

.

.

by the way Happy New Year to you guys! lets see what 2019 will be! 

.

.

.

.

. the pet i used to want is (Petra) just letting you know (Kappa) ❤️ Cat Out! (OwO)

 

It's a beautiful story you're telling us, but it's not possible.

You have to win it in Event with Event Points or try to buy it in game.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 3:58 PM, Mark20 said:

Hello add this on boxes or Altar ^^
A1e9wG2.jpg
7BoLQqv.jpg

7ZbHSRJ.jpg 
zSdGdkG.jpg

Hi !

We can't add this Mount in Altar or in Boxes. It's Only for EE VGN Anniversary rewards.

Maybe to next birthday of VGN you can loot it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrDoudou said:

Hi !

We can't add this Mount in Altar or in Boxes. It's Only for EE VGN Anniversary rewards.

Maybe to next birthday of VGN you can loot it ?

they was in boxes before x'D , but ok thanks xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hii GM's  *^* i wish thoses dyes in altar soon *o* ❤️ 

dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png dyes.png 

Dark Blue Altar 01/24/19

Charocal Altar 01/26/19

Misty Rose Altar 01/29/19

Wisteria Altar 02/02/19

Coral Altar 02/07/19

Pale Peach / Pure Black / Pink 02/16/19

White Ash Altar 02/21/19

Edited by Zsoltgewinn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i

On 1/16/2019 at 4:46 AM, MrDoudou said:

Hi !

We can't add this Mount in Altar or in Boxes. It's Only for EE VGN Anniversary rewards.

Maybe to next birthday of VGN you can loot it ?

it used to be on boxes....i didnt know it changed! but thanks for letting me my Mr Dou have a Nice Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.