0 other side bg entries

Ali/anne

An old topic to be sure in world shout and latest player shouting for entry of other side is XKiller and I am curious as for the past year and a half this being a constant problem as to why it has not been resolved? For TygressX I made KegaretaNeko lvl 30, For Filomena I entered SandyWitch lvl 40, for Scarlet I made lidlanalanne lvl 59 and for XKiller I will up my designated defender Demalizza to 60+. This game seems sole dependent on somebody rg side or fk side entering bg's. I think this needs to change to help keep players in game, to even if nobody other side enters - the bg happens regardless for those who do sign up. Scarlet Blade is greatly dependent upon bg entries with their unique drops to keep sb going, players interested in continuing to play. This issue needs addressing and resolving as I am only one player and cannot split myself into 5 different tiers with a bg happening at every tier at the same time. Is impossible! Please try to fix this non entry problem to not needing to depend on others with no interest to not enter, to bg happens regardless. Jesse/Ali/anne

Now I'm reading this, I just remembered an old old game with a good way to balance battlegrounds. I hope it could be avaliable in Scarlet Blade too: make everyone can join the arena (no useless kick out or "battleground is full" message). The war starts unbalanced, but after every kill, the dead arkana take a good buff, and that buff increase a lot if she die again. And so on till she's strong enough to kill an enemy. When she managed to kill someone, the buff disappears.

It could solve a lot of problems, for example in a 2 vs 5 battle, the faction of 2 sure will die fast, but after 3-4 deaths they are strong enough to compete (or to take boxes in peace).

I noticed something like this in Soccer, when an "Heartwarmer" buff appears in the losing faction, but it's just 500 crit rate. I think the buff should go higher and higher after every death.

So, special gear from BG's is the concern here. Lvl 50 to 59 has ways to get all the gear you need for that cap as well as unique costumes and weapons skins without needing to enter a bg. Did this change? I don't think so. Now, we are concerned about lvl 30~49 lvl caps right? Where uni rings, trinket, and necklaces drop in BGs, is that right? What if Vivi instead created a crafting system for that which you can have a longer route to complete tasks outside of a BG or get them more quickly by entering them hourly if they happen. By this I mean you can spend 15min in a bg to get these items or you have to spend 1hour outside a BG to get the same quantity. That way if you don't get in a BG you still can get those items right? Other paths would be world bosses in PvP maps drop them as well either the gear itself and/or craft materials for them. The craft system would be so that we can get the item we want rather than several items we don't and not get the item we want.

• VGN GM
On 11/17/2018 at 8:37 PM, Filomena said:

It could solve a lot of problems, for example in a 2 vs 5 battle, the faction of 2 sure will die fast, but after 3-4 deaths they are strong enough to compete (or to take boxes in peace). 

This is probably the only viable idea I've heard about this so far. If we open it up to no longer needing to balance factions, I MAY (I say that very loosely because I really don't know if I can - I'll check into that heartwarmer buff) be able to give the disadvantaged faction a significant buff to be able to compete with the other.

• Thanks 1