Items that players struggle getting

GoddessSand

I was thinking that there are lots of players struggling to get certain items they want/need(in a way) because the system isn't dropping that particular item and they keep getting the wrong item.

What if there was a way to get a craft items like we do in DMHM to make those items directly or use an alternative craft item to change one item into another?

Like I have a unique Hellfire earring, but I want unique Wizard ring, if I was able to obtain a craft/conversion item(s) I can make that Hellfire earring into a Wizard one. Likewise for those in lower levels who want a specific necklace but keep getting the wrong one they can craft one completely or convert one into another. This could balance out price differences between gears like how unique Hellfire earrings are much cheaper than unique Wizard earrings. If I wanted a unique wizard because of the prices of them I could just take a hellfire and make it into a Wizard or some other earrings. Likewise do the same for all levels for gear and what not. Though it would also be nice if we could use the medals of each level group to make unique accessories from the rare ones as well for that level that the medal is obtainable. Because medals are obtained also through pvp inside BGs that could increase attendance? Thoughts players?

• Like 1