Random Values

GoddessSand

@DrDieLess and @Vivi from what I am gathering from the randomizing I think I figured out the problem players are having that I have heard as well as I find annoyance about the gamma random values. So, those randomizing gammas are getting stats of Beta. From my inference it seems when the max random was increase the min was increased by the same multiplicative value. So, going from Alpha to beta the max got doubles and the min got doubled, which would make the min value of Beta the max value of Alpha. However the flaw I see occurred with the Gammas. Since tripling the max and min of the Alpha min and max to get the gamma stats placed the min of the gamma bellow the max value of the betas unlike how the Beta mins when above the alpha max. To explain how I see it let's look at this

Alpha - 1 x (actual value) = alpha min ~ 2  x (value of min) = Alpha max
Beta = Alpha x 2 -  2 x (alpha min) = beta min  ~  2 x alpha max = beta max
Gamma = Alpha x 3 - 3 x alpha min = gamma min  ~ 3 x alpha max = gamma max

While Alpha max = beta min, the Beta Max > Gamma min due to the calculative issues of having only 3 times the alpha min instead of 4 x alpha min to equal beta max.

What if Vivi for gamma minimums make them 4 times the alpha minimums so that players are not getting gamma minimum values bellow beta max values?

So, it would be like this

Gamma min = Alpha min x 4
Gamma max = Alpha max x 3

5 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Doc meant +- 15~30 the max beta...that means you might get a lower stat from max beta. 

Why am I getting crit atk values bellow 200 if it is supposed to only be 15 or 30 bellow max beta which max beta is 240 right? 240 - 30 = 210 and I am getting 180 values that's - 60.

15 minutes ago, NoRunNoGun said:

You sure it was Crit atk? We can look into it but if you can show a screenshot of this, it would surely help a lot to make it sure.

Would you just check the values because I don't keep low stats. The +~15/~30 of max Beta was confusing as I usually mathematically write +/- like this not this +~ and thought the this ~ was used and an operator to show between like 15~30. I also don't know why the + was there in the first place if we are looking at hard values on the minus end of players getting below what we are being told. Yes, I was getting Crit atk below 200, no I didn't screen shot it but I think I might have a few gears I still want to fiddle with on their randoms and can do so later. 

4 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

You sure it was Crit atk? We can look into it but if you can show a screenshot of this, it would surely help a lot to make it sure.

Here's your Gamma random for crit atk below 200. Since you asked for a SS. If you would like a Crit ATK random for beta I can supply one at 228, which means max should be 230. So, making the -15 or - 30 statement is false.

4P2W5pw.jpg