loading screen

yumy

3 hours ago, Filomena said:

Some loading screens has been already removed or changed. Do you remember this one?

*Hidden Content* and thus shall not be unhidden in forum.

What are you doing? You can't post that on the forum, the nudity is an issue.

Who is this guy that wants adult content changed? First he goes off on me telling me that players should be allowed to afk for a win and now this?

Snowflake please stop being offended by the game content or players beating the crap out of you because you enter a PvP zone otherwise you should stop playing and not tell those who want the game to be played as intended to stop. I vote more nudity in load screen that should help increase more players right? Current load screen if fine at least it's not the picture of the guy with harem of naked women grabbing their breast. Geez

47 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Just turn off the monitor or minimize the game so that it is running but you can't see it load or anything else that one might find offensive. 

Or place one of those dark screens over your computer monitor where its contents can only be seen from certain angles.  I don't know what those things are called, but I see them in the office from time to time.

ok get a fast computer which can switch apps with a click...

don't play SB in full screen play in window mode

open something u really want to do like say web browsing open Edge ….

then open SB login in after it shows SCARLET BLADE VENDETTA NETWORK just don't minimise rather let in run in back ground n bring up the browsing Edge on front....

then when it comes to Second pass id enter Enter server open browser again  let it run background nevr minimise while loading or u get  bugged ...

Sibling enter no worries click the Edge which is full screen in ur background....while u can continue if none there

NB- My parents already know ….n they lost hope like say I got ADULT already :v

9 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

modifying the game isn't allowed.

...I'm actually using a naked patch. You know, the patch that reveals the unmentionables of some NPC's and makes all my equipped gear see-thru. Does this warrant a ban?

Oh! btw. I was thinking of replacing "Vendetta Gaming Network\Scarlet Blade Vendetta\Data\GUI\NA\Textures\loading01.dds" with a picture of an uncensored p**sy... I mean cat.

1 hour ago, sicat said:

...I'm actually using a naked patch. You know, the patch that reveals the unmentionables of some NPC's and makes all my equipped gear see-thru. Does this warrant a ban?

Oh! btw. I was thinking of replacing "Vendetta Gaming Network\Scarlet Blade Vendetta\Data\GUI\NA\Textures\loading01.dds" with a picture of an uncensored p**sy... I mean cat.

Vivi has said it can.