Diamond Cards and Junk Loot

DanDaaMan

You should either get rid of the diamond cards or make them be worth something.  They only stack 4 cards to slot and are almost worthless, 40B.  These cards fill up your bag when you are leveling and take bag space away that could be used to pick up CP pots and other things that stack to higher levels.  As they are right now, diamond cards are a nuisance.  Several other players have told me this.  So, it's not just me.  As for the trach loot you get like narak lifeforce and bloated intestines, they should be valued in silver not bronze. In every level moving up the loot items have been more and more valuable.  So, it should be that junk loot should have gone up in value as well.  Please consider these changes.

Thanks.

• VGN GM
17 hours ago, Filomena said:

I remember same stuff happened for spades cards: for some months they were totally useless, till admins added the spade replicubes avaliable. Hope same will happen for diamond cards soon. 

They will be added yes. We have plans on adding them along with the possible mech addition that'll be  coming.

• Thanks 1