Skill Changes

Larissa

ZaomrG7.jpg

some whippers (including me) worked their ass off to get full crit eva stuff and its just worthless after the patch, i tried it for a long time and now i decided to say something. 

higher the crit evasion again please

14 points for that low crit eva is just sad and all my gear completely worthless... and really dont like to change jewels after every patch

TqemEzn.jpg

Lower the crit void there as compromise to make it for everyone even ... crit void / crit eva

jANC9aQ.jpg

thats way too OP... had some 1v1s with a cb over a min. what abt higher the cd to 1,30min.

Hope you think about it gm's ...

all u other ppl ... keep your stupid comments for yourselves, thx !

14 minutes ago, Larissa said:

I was going to say something nice, but now I just want to say screw you just because of this.

Though I don't know much how the skills of a WH works, but I watched QueenPepper take on 3 players for the length of my death and re-spawn only to show up just a second too late. That was I believe a PU, WH, and SW against them and granted that only the SW was well geared. So, I think your thoughts on the matter seem to be something that they should look into as you not only said to increase one but decrease another. I can see from certain perspectives that one path vs another is more valuable. When facing off against a PU having more crit eva will negate the PU's crit rate which can stop any crit atk from happening while a crit void would just reduce the crit atk amount. So, I can see the Crit eva being more valuable than crit void since the PU will crit well above any crit Void amount any player can get. It is an interesting trade off I would like to see how well this works out and if it would be better with your suggestion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

I was going to say something nice, but now I just want to say screw you just because of this.

qq, just dont want this post to get closed because of any stupid comments from ppl who mby dont agree with me 

8 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

I watched QueenPepper take on 3 players for the length of my death and re-spawn

pepper is full crit void, + the Defenders Might wich is 4500 crit void, its super op ... but yea ..kinda weird u right there

its not just the PU's ... im so quishy in my dmg set and as i already said

43 minutes ago, Larissa said:

dont like to change jewels after every patch

11 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

It is an interesting trade off I would like to see how well this works out and if it would be better with your suggestion.

Thank you very very much @GoddessSand for ur comment !

59 minutes ago, Larissa said:

If you're going to put that in your post, expect stupid comments to follow ?‍♂️

Yes, the SB metabolism skill has always been beyond OP. For a class that is supposed to be a "jack of all trades, master of none" it heals better than a medic and can DPS burst better than a PU.

With L60+ gears and a larger focus on crit-rate, can Crit-Eva even be viable on anything other than WH? You can get, what, roughly 6200-6500 crit-eva (depending on uni jewels) before buffs?

5 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I can see from certain perspectives that one path vs another is more valuable. When facing off against a PU having more crit eva will negate the PU's crit rate which can stop any crit atk from happening while a crit void would just reduce the crit atk amount. So, I can see the Crit eva being more valuable than crit void since the PU will crit well above any crit Void amount any player can get. It is an interesting trade off I would like to see how well this works out and if it would be better with your suggestion.

At the moment PU seems the only class which can do some good damage to a well geared WH. If this happens WH is GOD

3 hours ago, BumpetyBoo said:

Overkill  nerfed useless skill now...too many points for low stun for 1.7sec

Whippers With medic Buff op ? dont understand Why mimimi

Rgs have wh zerg..

Fk dont have Any good wh with 2sets..

Well, I agree.

Lowest acc and ch-acc class. Also cannot kill any other class into 1v1 without using buffs considering all equally geared

2 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Even if they lower the healing and crit void amounts?

Though can't the PU just increase their Crit rate?

Increasing PU crit rate would mean also that PU is going to become even more it;s buffs dependant (immobilize 34 sec - risky), atm considering I'm well geared too, I cannot harm fully buffed WH with my PU fully buffed, by 50% either. However, I'd also like to see a different approach, something new, like a new way of making builds and not just the classic things. 

I'd suggest to get let's say mostly all sort of buffs for all classes, where everyone can really work lots of different combos/skill builds even if just same class. 

1 hour ago, BesTweaveR said:

Increasing PU crit rate would mean also that PU is going to become even more it;s buffs dependant (immobilize 34 sec - risky), atm considering I'm well geared too, I cannot harm fully buffed WH with my PU fully buffed, by 50% either. However, I'd also like to see a different approach, something new, like a new way of making builds and not just the classic things. 

I'd suggest to get let's say mostly all sort of buffs for all classes, where everyone can really work lots of different combos/skill builds even if just same class. 

SW's are very dependent on buffs, without them we can't do much damage or survive.

well cant compare with CB buffs. CB will get squished even with the skill metabolism because as i noticed the buffs is not consistent like guardian's shout. while guardians shout has a constant buff for the duration the buff for CB heals works in ticks (thats what i notice since sometimes PU and SE skill brust me in between the heal tick and sometimes they do no damage when the skill is healing). 

however a 30 / 35 secs buffs with ~10 secs break and no damage nerf is too OP though comparing to a DE tank class or CB's and DE's long CD

no reason to gain crit-eva for  that wh skill, since the patch reduce the crit rate buff of all class. The crit-eva just a little bonus for ultimate shield. 

also, the skill ""Metabolism" of CB , if u said it OP and need nerf, => the ultimate shield and defender might should be nerf too. :)))

Oh now I know why sometimes by dmg sucks Crit eva buff on shield :v

Time to put full unik r2 crit rate on Jewel set...

FK have whipper and about second set its easy if u wanna trade of fast on AH or play farm more,,,being lazy second set is gg...

Just that when RG have 2 or 3 whipper easy win

May b inc crit eva if Whipper wana be tank but reduce that stunlock phase added to Skillstone silence which 80% times triggers during that rotation...

11 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I suggest at this point rather to bring out pet chips lv 3

many of the players who still play dont even got a full l2 pet

3 hours ago, bdhaha1 said:

no reason to gain crit-eva for  that wh skill

guess ur a new player ...

i play whipper since the start of sb... and now where it has crit eva it helps a lot ... so better know a class before say such things

3 hours ago, bdhaha1 said:

the ultimate shield and defender might should be nerf too. :)))

thats what makes tanks, a tank ... ... 

45 minutes ago, BumpetyBoo said:

say me pls one active good wh?

pan playing most time medic

Dr wh is 62

and the others wh falling down in 2sec

Soon it will b fixed hope they open FC u get active whipper sad :c

Anyways Activeness has its own rewards...play just big battleground 1hr lvling 1k booster is easy to get 12% a day or more so basically spending to 2-3 hours is enough to get stuff n level

11 hours ago, Larissa said:

7.5% crit -eva would make different if ur total crit-eva > crit rate of enemis, but if not,  5% or 15& crit rate not matter, it just RNG with crit hit. also, crit-eva more valueable on 1-1 situation , in big fight, party have more crit rate buff from allies so

i play whipper since the start of sb... and now where it has crit eva it helps a lot ... so better know a class before say such things

im new here but not new to sb 

thats what makes tanks, a tank ... ... 

if u said that, isnt DE would have that too? the skill give tanky stats with almost up on the time and no cost? and it the time to give crit -eva to DE buff too?

wh somehow look perfect except the aoe pull sometime pull wrong targets

1 hour ago, SparkOne said:

Soon it will b fixed hope they open FC u get active whipper sad :c

Anyways Activeness has its own rewards...play just big battleground 1hr lvling 1k booster is easy to get 12% a day or more so basically spending to 2-3 hours is enough to get stuff n level

Read this and get in the know

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qkA19h-76T1LxRkvtfCTmfbD4U-LsDQftJv0Q92d-oM/edit#gid=97570089