dogenumberpi

future of the server?

Really I do not see that this is so, since many changes are being made progressively and above all reworks to things that perhaps do not receive as much daily use or maybe there are people who do not even know / knew them.
Since the release of Act 6.2, the increase of players has been very high, to the point that the channels exploded with so much activity (A bit literal at the beginning).

So personally, there is still Vendetta for a good time and it would be best to enjoy the now while we wait for us to see what are prepare the Staff for future patches.

Actually we hear that from the community since 1,5 year and hey! Server is still growing bigger in players everyday! So don't listen to your friends & have fun playing VGN!

Edited by 13175
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, dogenumberpi said:

is Vendetta dying, understaffed or anything?

my question is about any info on the state of the server; my friends keep saying it could die soon...

i dont know who is that person who told you that this server will close but its clear that he dose not like the idea that this server is better than all others.

everything is amazing here, people are so amazing, everything is cool, i never ever enjoy this much in nostale, it really really worth it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dogenumberpi said:

is Vendetta dying, understaffed or anything?

my question is about any info on the state of the server; my friends keep saying it could die soon...

From the first day i came here to VGN and until now, theres many more people than before...even at forum and some have become very good members, some help doing new ideas and reworks of the system...others helping each other and some making ideas about new acts, even new sps ect 

Yeah, it's dying in something but its not the community  so remember

Don't judge a old book by its cover, judge it by the content inside

• Confused 2

maybe your friend say that nostale is dying because in winter the people be studing or working , in summer people have more free time for play. BUT  the server is full every day , here have much players i think that is the server with the most players of nostale xD 

and @Bash have much ideas for this server, he only need time for aplicated it :D

VGN is way way have more people than italian official server even though the second sp of martial artist has been released :D

There is always those rumors all right from the start of the server even from the beta :D 

I don't know if your playing or just chating to your friends... But everytime i log in to vendetta it has always 5-6 ch that are green and 1 channel that is full :D

Clearly Nostale Vendetta is not dying due to the amount of users logging in, as people have said above, all channels seem to be fairly active. Although I have heard that Official is looking into getting private servers removed, which I hope isn't the case. The players of official seem to just be mad that VGN is the most populated nostale server right now.

My turn!

This server is definitely not dying. It's actually the most populated one yet, and its playerbase just keeps growing!

Disregard what your friends said and give VGN a shot, you won't regret it!

It's the most fun Nostale has ever been~

16 hours ago, Fitch said:

The players of official seem to just be mad that VGN is the most populated nostale server right now.

Those that have openly admitted it (mostly on the EN forums) said it was mostly due to the fact that all of their gaming friends went away and they remained with no one to play like they used to, and that i say is indeed a really good point. Sadly, VGN is way better than official, so unless GF really pulls a miracle those players will hardly be ever satisfied. I myself play casually on both sides cause i'm not interested in PVP and so i can save up time.

The only people i know of that are mad of the servers themselves is those ones who run their own "private servers" with a dozen of players in it or so. And damn are they toxic if you try to give them any suggestion that may require actual work, even something way less gamechanging than what Bash does here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bash said:

The only thing that is dying in NosTale Vendetta is a lot of raid bosses and players in Arena!

And a lot of wallets each time you put onyx on mistery boxes.

Pray for wallets

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, yonkoluffy said:

This server is illegal, all Nostale client has christmas decor, here not because they dont know to do it well.

Their staff id just here for take you money before server close.

Ofc its ilegal, its a private server 

Which means server that revives games like SB and Nostale(some of the official servers are dead already)

But its not going to close in some month, its probably going to close when the GMs have no time or something very bad happens

U can play for free, it's your choice if u wanna empty your bank account xD

5 hours ago, yonkoluffy said:

This server is illegal, all Nostale client has christmas decor, here not because they dont know to do it well.

Server isn't going to close anytime soon. Also Nostale hasn't the Christmas stuff yet as we were experienced issues with Scarlet Blade the last 2 days and GMs had to push the patch on Nostale for today.

All games hosted on our network are F2P. If you want to pay it's up to you. We don't ask money from anyone. Every player who don't want to pay can be same good with someone who wants to pay.

6 hours ago, yonkoluffy said:

*cough* last year. Clearly do...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bash said:

* tosse * ano passado. Claramente fazer ...

it year dont have? `-` almost ending the day and only postpone! I'm very sad because today my last day before the trip! and I would like to know what counterproposals you have for the delay!

2 hours ago, reisrael said:

it year dont have? `-` almost ending the day and only postpone! I'm very sad because today my last day before the trip! and I would like to know what counterproposals you have for the delay!

It's not like I've done nothing is it? If you take a look around SB was down for over 24 hours I do have other responsibilities.

Hey there NosPlayers !

Please be aware that even releasing and reworking such events takes tons of time and since it haven't even been christmas yet I simply don't see the point what kind of delay you're talking of, aswell as the reason for any kind of recompensation.

Anyway that beeing said I'll close the topic at this point since it simply get's necromanced over and over and is not used to discuss the actual topic. 

Best regards, Panda

cV0nfab.png

Edited by Pandemonia