Viraciael

Fernon Fairy uniqueness.

Hello.

As fernon fairy owner, I believe that for such a unique item, it delivers too small power for its owner.

Jennifer hat, right now obtainable from Rainbow battle, which can be farmed with good equip, brings 10% to attack in PVP.

Hell, even Azrael Mask, which drops literally every fernon raid, gives you 3/3 in PVP. It's worth 100kk. Meanwhile all essences + fairies for Fernon fairy, are around 4kkk. What do I get as a- reward? +5% more DPS, in cost of 2% in PVP def. Outside of the "swag" it isn't really worth right now, and unless someone is sleeping on money, I dont really see a reason for anyone to make fernon fairy.

I'm asking for powerup, because I believe these fairies should give something special to their owners. @Bash could you please consider some additional buffs? Maybe bigger power up in %, maybe some flat numbers, maybe some elements if you don't want to power up them in PvP? Just so it could be a little more rewarding. Please.

Edit 2 : After thinking about for a second, we've thought that one of best propositions would be :

-> Resistance % removal, something like Shadow Gem got, which would be thematic, as the Fernon King Power shreds enemy resistances...

-> All elements resistance, as Fernon King power allows you to be tougher on elements...

-> flat / % amounts on attack / def / in PvP. 

• Like 6

Just now, Dee said:

Agreed, and making the fairy a tad bit more accessible wouldn't be too bad either~

Accesibility is on okay level, You all can get it.

+1. Making this fairy is not worth it at all. I'd suggest a buff & maybe a new possibilities to get the fairies essences since fc raids are pretty dead.

5 minutes ago, Viraciael said:

Hello.

As fernon fairy owner, I believe that, for such a uniqueness item, it deliver too small power for it owner.

Jennifer hat, right now, obtainable from BTK, which can be farmed with good equip, brings 10% to attack in PVP.

Hell, even Azrael Mask, which drops literally every fernon raid, gives you 3/3 in PVP. It is worthy 100kk. Meanwhile, all essences + fairies for Fernon fairy, is around 4kkk. What do I get i reward? +5% more DPS, in cost of 2% in PVP def. Outside of the "swag" it isn't really worthy right now, and unless someone is sleeping on money, I dont see really a reason for anyone to make fernon fairy.

I'm asking for powerup, because, I believe these fairies should give something special to their owners. @Bash could you please consider some additional buffs? Maybe bigger power up in %, maybe some flat numbers, maybe some elements if you don't want to power up them in PvP? Just, so it could be a little more rewarding. Please.

Doesnt it give resistances and bonus elemental dmg? Would appreciate a screenshot if possible :D

I wouldnt like to see more % dmg on it, highlevel pvp already gets rekt enough by all these percentages.

What about making it an "all element fairy", so you dont have to switch your fairys anymore, looks like a nice end game item to me. Also it doesnt make sense that you need to collect 100 essences of every element to get a fairy of one element.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webster said:

Doesnt it give resistances and bonus elemental dmg? Would appreciate a screenshot if possible :D

I wouldnt like to see more % dmg on it, highlevel pvp already gets rekt enough by all these percentages.

What about making it an "all element fairy", so you dont have to switch your fairys anymore, looks like a nice end game item to me. Also it doesnt make sense that you need to collect 100 essences of every element to get a fairy of one element.

Afraid it wouldn't be possible, as you cannot have all elements in the same time. Lets don't try to break the game systems, just give it some flat numbers, and all gucci.

3 minutes ago, Webster said:

It gives: 12% dmg to devils (PvP) and 12% dmg to angels (PvP), 3% pvp damage, 5 ress (for example if its a water fairy, it gives water ress), 5 elemental Energy (same as with ress). Basicly this ress and elemental energies are useless.

Edited by 13175

What if we would put something like flat options, for example : 250 flat def, 250 flat attack, 5% att in pvp, 5% def in pvp, while removing 5 ress and 5 elemental energy? Such options would reward both PvP and PvE, making it worth all these billions for essence. @Bash 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Viraciael said:

Afraid it wouldn't be possible, as you cannot have all elements in the same time. Lets don't try to break the game systems, just give it some flat numbers, and all gucci.

Maybe i described it bad xD

I meant it like this: you equip a warrior, it supports fire element, you equip ninja, it supports water element, not op shit like every element at once.

Anyways, i'd be against any higher percentages, if it gets a buff then something outside of flat/percentage dmg/def. Maybe some all resistance or sth.

Just now, Webster said:

Maybe i described it bad xD

I meant it like this: you equip a warrior, it supports fire element, you equip ninja, it supports water element, not op shit like every element at once.

Anyways, i'd be against any higher percentages, if it gets a buff then something outside of flat/percentage dmg/def. Maybe some all resistance or sth.

All resistance would be also very nice buff, lets say, 10-15 all res would be worthy it. Agree.

All ress would be nice. Some kind of a counter to all these 80+ reducing ress people.

Edited by 13175

10 minutes ago, Viraciael said:

All resistance would be also very nice buff, lets say, 10-15 all res would be worthy it. Agree.

10 all resistance, 5% pvp dmg, 5% pvp def and nothing else would be the highest i'd go for, seems to be worth for the amount of gold you spend for it while not scaling out of this world

Just now, Webster said:

10 all resistance, 5% pvp dmg, 5% pvp def and nothing else would be the highest i'd go for, seems to be worth for the amount of gold you spend for it while not scaling out of this world

ok, how about something for being PvE worthwhile also? Could you propose something for PvE players, that doesn't really care about PvP as much as we does?

1 minute ago, Viraciael said:

ok, how about something for being PvE worthwhile also? Could you propose something for PvE players, that doesn't really care about PvP as much as we does?

thats easy, just go for a steampunk-like effect that increases damage to monsters with lower level than you

Just now, Webster said:

thats easy, just go for a steampunk-like effect that increases damage to monsters with lower level than you

10% more dmg sounds fair imho?

good idea btw.

I partially agree with you, let me explain:

You're right, atm is definitely not worth it (even though in arena and rb you get benefit against 100% of the player since you get the bonus against both factions), point is I think the best solution would be an easier fairy to obtain rather than a stronger one.

I mean, you're mage, you just need your dark fairy and you're ok, archers and even more swordies need at least 2 fairies.

It wouldn't be impossible to farm 2 fairies but we're talking about 10b and most importantly essences are incredibly hard to find, i agree with you that it's not IMPOSSIBLE to craft but it's something...out of place in this server.

I mean, let's face it, it's a fairy, it shouldn't be the hardest item to obtain in this game, it really shouldn't be! And it shouldn't because depending on your class you may need more than 1 fairy, if we give it a powerfull buff you would be forced to use only sps with the element of your fernon fairy. And i know that for mages that'd be super good since seer+dg are the best sps overall (ik archmage can be super good too but you can live without it), but f.e swordies need war+monk (at least) and archers need scout+assassin.

Also, since A4 raids are mostly ignored i suggested many times to increase the chances of getting essences/add the chance to get a fairy (the 0-70% ones) from the raidboxes, i think it would be a good thing for the server and would make FC more populated.

That being said, if players prefer to have a stronger fernon fairy i would strongly recommend to add a defensive option since we already have too much dmg, all resi/def pvp would be ok for me. Maybe we can also change that +5 element power into +150 to give a decent PvE buff (but honestly no one would spend that much for a PvE-based item).

I don't dislike the idea of an item incredibly hard to obtain, i just don't think it should be a fairy

6 minutes ago, Bloodevil said:

You're right, atm is definitely not worth it (even though in arena and rb you get benefit against 100% of the player since you get the bonus against both factions), point is I think the best solution would be an easier fairy to obtain rather than a stronger one.

I mean, you're mage, you just need your dark fairy and you're ok, archers and even more swordies need at least 2 fairies.

It wouldn't be impossible to farm 2 fairies but we're talking about 10b and most importantly essences are incredibly hard to find, i agree with you that it's not IMPOSSIBLE to craft but it's something...out of place in this server.

I mean, let's face it, it's a fairy, it shouldn't be the hardest item to obtain in this game, it really shouldn't be! And it shouldn't because depending on your class you may need more than 1 fairy, if we give it a powerfull buff you would be forced to use only sps with the element of your fernon fairy. And i know that for mages that'd be super good since seer+dg are the best sps overall (ik archmage can be super good too but you can live without it), but f.e swordies need war+monk (at least) and archers need scout+assassin.

Also, since A4 raids are mostly ignored i suggested many times to increase the chances of getting essences/add the chance to get a fairy (the 0-70% ones) from the raidboxes, i think it would be a good thing for the server and would make FC more populated.

That being said, if players prefer to have a stronger fernon fairy i would strongly recommend to add a defensive option since we already have too much dmg, all resi/def pvp would be ok for me. Maybe we can also change that +5 element power into +150 to give a decent PvE buff (but honestly no one would spend that much for a PvE-based item).

I don't dislike the idea of an item incredibly hard to obtain, i just don't think it should be a fairy

How about, instead of giving the def % pvp, we would give actually something meaningful, for example, 10% reduction on all kind of damages like you've voted for megatitans? I've really liked your solution with these wings, and I would love to see it on fernon fairy. 10-15% resistance for melee / range / magic attacks would make it actually "worth efforts".

I just simply don't like idea of % def PvP in that scenario, cause warrior would be receiving most of it, due to the fact of all "flat defs" he allready got in equip, while archer / mage would be in worse situation. Fernon should be balanced, and give all classes same rewards.

6 minutes ago, Viraciael said:

How about, instead of giving the def % pvp, we would give actually something meaningful, for example, 10% reduction on all kind of damages like you've voted for megatitans? I've really liked your solution with these wings, and I would love to see it on fernon fairy. 10-15% resistance for melee / range / magic attacks would make it actually "worth efforts".

I just simply don't like idea of % def PvP in that scenario, cause warrior would be receiving most of it, due to the fact of all "flat defs" he allready got in equip, while archer / mage would be in worse situation. Fernon should be balanced, and give all classes same rewards.

I’d say no more than 10% honestly, still not convinced that it should be this hard to craft alt s

1 hour ago, Bloodevil said:

You're mage and you're okay with one fairy? I use 3 element sps most of the time, I believe you too as a swordsman, in your way of thinking you can only focus on warrior, since warrior beats pretty much everything , with small exceptions, though gladiator can clear those exceptions.

2 minutes ago, Azna said:

You're mage and you're okay with one fairy? I use 3 element sps most of the time, I believe you too as a swordsman, in your way of thinking you can only focus on warrior, since warrior beats pretty much everything , with small exceptions, though gladiator can clear those exceptions.

Azna you can't beat mages with warrior, you literally can't!

I didn't want to say that mages use ONLY seer and dg, i just want to say that using seer+dg you are "covered", you don't really need anything else to win against other classes. For sure you may want to use other sps, but it's more a "choice" than a real need!

I mean i don't think that i have to explain why i can't use warrior against mages (excluding dg but i don't see why a mage should use dg against a warrior rather than a seer)

Same thing with archers, without assassin they can't really win against warriors (obv if there is a big difference between 2 char they can but i think you understand what i mean)

1 hour ago, Bloodevil said:

Azna you can't beat mages with warrior, you literally can't!

I didn't want to say that mages use ONLY seer and dg, i just want to say that using seer+dg you are "covered", you don't really need anything else to win against other classes. For sure you may want to use other sps, but it's more a "choice" than a real need!

I mean i don't think that i have to explain why i can't use warrior against mages (excluding dg but i don't see why a mage should use dg against a warrior rather than a seer)

Same thing with archers, without assassin they can't really win against warriors (obv if there is a big difference between 2 char they can but i think you understand what i mean)

The only sp you can't win with warrior is seer to be honest.. Seer can lose to gladiator though.

Not agreed.
The fairy already has +15% damage boost in PvP. Making this any higher would just be broken and unbalanced. The Fairy Boost (12% to Demons and Angels) works in Arena too. It's supposed to be an item that you get at the very end of creating your character, and it should stay this way.

• Like 1

Just now, Yung Giselle said:

Not agreed.
The fairy already has +15% damage boost in PvP. Making this any higher would just be broken and unbalanced. The Fairy Boost (12% to Demons and Angels) works in Arena too. It's supposed to be an item that you get at the very end of creating your character, and it should stay this way.

Zenas / Erenia fairy cost way less, and gives +10%. Do you suggest that 5% buff is worthy all these essences and billions?

10 minutes ago, Azna said:

The only sp you can't win with warrior is seer to be honest.. Seer can lose to gladiator though.

Meh, honestly i disagree.

Gladiator's negative effects decrease your misses (and you don't reall miss mages because of their elusion) and decrease opponent's hit rate (obv useless against mages). Well it's surely better than warrior but definitely way worse than a sader or a monk or a ninja against a seer. It's just not the same thing, also even if we admit that swordies are able to use war/glad only, how about archers? They really can't use Ranger against warrior, i know they can stun in the moment skin disappear and blabla but let's not joke about it, ranger and scout can't deal with warrior

Edited by Bloodevil